Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Not really, i dont dislike her though. Didn't know you were a warcraft connaisseur.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Oh. I used to be a big fan of her. Then she turned completely evil and into a sexier Garrosh.

I played a lot of WC3. I dabble in WoW lore.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
I am quite a connaiseur too, not that I have played much of the games but I have read many of the novels, am a regular on Wowpedia and have read the Chronicles books.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
I liked Sylvanas from WC3 to Wrath of the Lich King but not so much after that. Cataclysm was already the beggining of what she would become in later expansions.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I talk to my older brother on the new expansion's lore and all. Sounds real interesting, but I'm worried about how they'll fit Sylvanas into it. Feels like everything she touches turns to shit these days. Which is sad considering how strong she used to be.
Buusatan94
Buusatan94
Honnestly BFA was really shitty in terms of story from the beggining to the end. So I am not too surprised with how she was handled and I fear for Shadowlands too.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
She used to be a strong character, now she's turning into a moustache twirling villain. She's trying to free all of azeroth by destroying the machine of death, basically she's trying to make the afterlife nonexistent because she's scared of dying. And is rn in cahoots with the superdevil to feed him souls (basically damning the people she's trying to save) to achieve that goal.
I still cant wait for the new expac
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Coming out this tuesday guys!
BFA failed because it made no sense,it started as a faction war then turned into an old god thing that was super anticlimatic. Don't like how many characters were butchered. Like the horde is basically alliance light rn, they have no more real leaders and those they have left are pro alliance.
I think faction wars are outdated, it seems like bliz agrees which is why we're moving away.