Worstgen

nik87
nik87
As an ability it's unparalleled, Fuji doesnt seem to be on that level and Shiki only pulled it off in a movie afaik.
But, it doesnt seem like it is of any use in combat, unless the opponents are helpless and cant prevent it/stay near Kaido.
I dont think it lifts or lowers Kaido's PL and his ranking. It is like splitting the skies, just a cool effect.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I think this was rather a demonstration of his pure power, lifting Onigashima that far.
Plus, one shotting Bound Man is a further proof for his monstrous AP imo.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
I wouldn´t say that he can´t use that as combat attack, overall he use a roar(the steam coming from his mouth) and the area around him get cracked up, the fire cloud had strong force enough to break whole Onigashima(the underground) easily, that is a insane strenght lvl. I can see him use that also in combat, overall he had the powerbehind the attack.
nik87
nik87
I dont think it's demonstration of power, I think it's just his hax ability. Floating clouds.
I think after Kaido is killed Onigashima will start falling and Momonosuke will create the same clouds and float it too.
I dont think it will be used in combat, I see no point in it. @playa4321