Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Luffy with Gear 3 whitened Kaido’s eyes @ShishioIsBack and Katakuri has AP far above that, along with attack and reaction speed greater than Snake Man lol.
HA001
HA001
Kaido did more damage to luffy in one hit than kata literally did in 100.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Luffy needed to sleep for a week and surgery from Chopper to heal from Katakuri @HA001 . Against Kaido he was up and moving again like 10 minutes later lol.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
White eyes don't mean much man. After that Luffy used barrage of Gear 4th offense and it didn't even scratch Kaido and G4 is far above Katas AP @Admiral Lee Hung
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
@Admiral Lee Hung Honestly feats are so inconsistent in One Piece that I really subscribe to portrayal > feats notion now.

You had Katakuri literally shitting himself when Big Mom was throwing her tantrums. Someone like Rayleigh would never be shown in that light.

Zoro would straight up fight Luffy in that situation. He already did.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
If Rayleigh’s home territory was being attacked by his own captain, Rayleigh would shit himself much harder than Katakuri lol. Rayleigh called the pre timeskip straw hats strong while Katakuri spent the first 50% of the fight mocking Luffy for how weak he was.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Highly doubt that. I think he would attack Roger and stop him.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Rayleigh was said to be 500 times stronger than Pre TS Supernovas. What is wrong with him praising some kids? He literally saved two of them from Kizaru who pretty much massacred all supernovas
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Katakuri and his mother don’t have that kind of relationship lol. She raised him for one, and abuses him for two. He’s not going to hurt his own mother even when he could break her to pieces if he wanted to.
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
I agree, with the exception of King. He aint got nothing going on for him right now
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
And as for Katakuri being low top tier that is actually true. All of this ****'s stats maxed out except flow hax. Thats literally the only section stopping him from fully being a top tier rn lol.
Mr. Anderson
Mr. Anderson
Just like the only thing stopping luffy from fully being on Top Tier is his lack of awakening.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Katakuris attack power and durability is too low to be a low top tier.
I don't even think Luffy is truly as strong as Old Ray yet let alone Katakuri.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Katakuri’s attack power is about equal to Bound Man who matched Big Mom in AP lol. He is easily enough to be top tier in that regard.

But you obsess over attack power too much. Katakuri is way too fast to be threatened by most people who have AP above him lol.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Since when is his attack power boundman level lol?

Also one piece is very simple manga lol, you hit harder you win.
Katas FS is also sus, it hasn't truly been tested against top tiers, so Idk how much benefit of the doubt I can give him over it
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
There have been plenty, plenty of OP fights won by people with lesser AP lol. Skill and willpower are the dominant factor in fights. AP doesn’t count for much. If it did, Luffy would’ve died against Mihawk and Vista wouldn’t have stalled him.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Really weird example because neither Luffy nor Vista won their fights against Mihawk.

Higher AP Mihawk would have demonstratively won both fights
Cinera
Cinera
Which chapter was Marco vs BM, I haven't caught up yet? (I basically just skipped to the latest chapter).
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
995 actually.