Worstgen

Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
You forgot Terrorist 😄
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Blother I just love how he thought he was hitting me where it hurts...I’m the one who spent a week in Udon for defending my leftist beliefs TOO much, to call me a domestic terror sympathizer is even more tone deaf than his dipshit OP takes 🤢
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
I don’t understand why you took him seriously. You shoulda seen him go off in the discord. He’s a deluded clown
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I heard he was raging on Thirsty Gen, and I got to see him implode on Reddit as well 🤡💩
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
got banned on nf too
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Reddit did not give a flyin fuck about him. And Oh man the amount of obscenity he spewed on discord was enough for a lifetime of cringe
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
That guy’s got some issues, but from what I hear, TG is where those who have been (rightfully) cast out of here go to lick each other’s wounds. I’m sure he’ll thrive among CM, pedxi and the like 🤷‍♂️
Cinera
Cinera
@Jew D. Boy: many right wingers are neither Nazis nor Nazi sympathisers.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Cinera I hope to meet them someday!! Having spent my entire life in solidly red states, I’ve seen a lot of them up close, and they aren’t really as you’ve described. Might be painting with a broad brush, but my firsthand experiences have been myriad and largely unpleasant.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
At best, all right wingers who don’t condemn the absolute insanity that’s been happening in their party for years are complicit in the evil actions of the rest, and in my eyes, guilt by association is still guilt.
Rhea
Rhea
Wait what? Whoever said it forgot something about the amazing Jew-nicorn.
Cinera
Cinera
* I'm acquaintanced with a Republican that scorned Trump.
* The Lincoln project is founded by Republicans who repudiated Trump
* Some 2016 Trump voters voted for Biden in 2020

Some Republicans rejected Trump, and even of those who voted for him, many are neither Nazis nor Nazi sympathisers.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
There is consensus condemnation of the Capitol protests, and many Republicans (30%) think Trump is to blame. A significant minority (15%) support his removal before his term is over.