Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@Bogard mentioned it, and I think it speaks of his amazing COO. But yeah, deffo a monster.
comrade
comrade
Almost Akainu level.
Sentinel
Sentinel
That's why it's so impressive that Oden equally clashed with Primebeard, that just demonstrates his strength.
Akai2
Akai2
Reminds me of my mom back when I was a teenager trying to sneak out of the house when she was sleeping at night. Her COO was yonko level or pirate king level or whatever you powerscale dudes call the top tier. I'd literally take a step out of my room, then I hear "Go back to bed". Shit was scarier than WB tbh
Bogard
Bogard
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Not only high level CoO, but Ace is a Logia. So Whitebeard could literally use CoA and CoO in his sleep. Lol

@Jo_Ndule I don’t understand how you can make excuses for big mom and Kaido when Whitebeard could spam Haki in his sleep lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Primebeard is a pure monster and it's honestly amazing how nerfed Sickbeard was in MF but still was extremely powerful.
Akainu matching his strength (imagine his CoO isn't even the most hyped one, it is still his strength) further demonstrates how strong Admirals really are and thus, they can easily match the Yonko since I doubt Big Mom or Kaido would have fared far better than Sickbeard against Akainu in strength.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Sleepbeard beats BM.

:kanyeshrug:
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Admiral Lee Hung
> Not only high level CoO, but Ace is a Logia. So Whitebeard could literally use CoA and CoO in his sleep. Lol

Don't forget that Ace was most likely low high tier at that moment when WB neg diffed him in his sleep, lmao. Also interesting at thinking WB even used CoA. :O
comrade
comrade
Makes you wonder what kind of power Roger had to compensate for the Gura fruit. Roger doesn't seem like a DF user.