Worstgen

ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Meaning Zoro at his max speed can also overpower Future Sight purely with speed. That on top of Fire AoE and lethality, idk see how Katakuri stands a chance against Zoro anymore
Sentinel
Sentinel
You mean that panel when Zoro cut Prometheus? I'd say Zoro is comparable to almost all high and top tiers in terms of attack speed but attacks like Thunder Bagua are still faster than anything Zoro has displayed yet imo.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
But Zoro closed distance between himself and Big Mom (which was around 4 times as much as distance between Big Mom and Luffy) and cut Prometheus before Big Mom could even finish her attack or even realized what hit her
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Zoro in that moment was moving at least 4 times as fast as Big Mom.
I'd say he easily scales to Thunder Bagua if not even faster
HA001
HA001
@Sentinel thunder bagura hit a fs luffy. Thats far above katas speed.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
1. Kaido did not overpower FS, Luffy just didn’t fully dodge him

2. Katakuri is still much faster than base Luffy bro. It took Snake Man just to compete with Katakuri

3. Reaction =/= attack speed. Zoro hasn’t even come close to showing he is too fast for FS just because he landed a tag-team hit on Kaido who has 0 reaction feats.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
But he showed attack speed several times greater than Big Mom who can keep up with Kaido for 9 hours tho
Luffy tried dodging him, he just couldn't dodge fully because Kaido was too fast.

Wait have you read latest chapter already? @Admiral Lee Hung
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
But the point is that Big Mom and Kaido are both still slower than Katakuri, if Kaido is too slow to even consistently hit base Luffy. Katakuri was dancing around Snake Man attacks bro. And his FS was always superior to Luffy’s.

Even if we scale Zoro’s attack speed to Kaido’s, he still isn’t fast enough to counter Kuri.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Luffy with future sight being slower than Katakuri is kinda baseless
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
How? Luffy needed Snake Man to just fight evenly with Katakuri. Base Luffy wasn’t finishing that fight bro.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Because Luffy didn't have mastery over future sight?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
He could use Future Sight, that doesn’t mean he mastered it lol. Does Zoro have Mihawk level Ryou because he trained with Enma for a few days? Kuri was still beating the mess out of base Luffy, for the most part. And he wasn’t fighting truly seriously until Luffy busted out Snake Man and Kuri started using moves like Zan Giri Mochi and such.
comrade
comrade
I disagree. What Zoro displayed is not enough to compare his speed to Thunder Bagua in particular. Thunder Bagua comes with great speed, but that's not Kaido's and Big Mom's usual speed. They are more like brutes of average speed, especially with Kaido liking to take hits. Big Mom, I mean she is trolled all the time, her attacks ain't that fast.
comrade
comrade
While Zoro is certainly fast, based on chapter 1001 he is not outstandingly fast.