Worstgen

MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Haven't read it, but have heard the name before. But it sounds to me like you're falling out of love
PerfectHie
PerfectHie
@MangoSenpai It's a Manhwa written by Uru-Chan. I really hope not because I really do like it but the main character for has been written terrible for the last 50 chapters and there has been no character development.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
The only Manwa I've read is ToG, but like other mangas I've not read it in quite a while. But it's sad to hear that, hopefully there will be a turn for the better. But 50 chapters is, well, quite a lot
S
Shisui
UnOrdinary is actually a madness. John definitely ain't shit. I honestly got fed up of his antics. I stopped reading at chapter 200 cos I was tired of this entitled mf with anger issues beat up everyone to a pulp. I'll probably pick it back up next month or so.
PerfectHie
PerfectHie
@Shisui_038 I kind of agree. He's getting really annoying but so are the royals. The only reason why they've done this is because someone showed them up and besides, they did what he's doing but no one cared. All I want for him is to rekindle his friendships, fall in love with Sera, and they all go after EMBER but the author is fucking everything over.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
The author is just dragging things on and moving at a snail's pace. It's the standard webcomic curse. They get paid for views per chapter.