Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
We learn that Doffy was originally going to be Kaido's "strong ally" in Wano.

In a deck of cards, the Joker is often more valuable than even the King card. In the original plotline, Doffy could have been above all YCs.

This would fit with MF Doffy appearing much stronger than YC 2s (but his later feats being not as impressive).
Cinera
Cinera
If I'm right on the retcon, then we shouldn't necessarily place Doffy above YC 2s, due to his MF portrayal. Awakening is still something in favour of Doffy over YC 2s/YC 3s, but that Doffy was unable to stand up to Boundman deserves more weight now.
Cinera
Cinera
This is probably a reason to abandon YC 1.5 Doffy.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Senti said the same yesterday. It make sense since between MF Doffy and DR Doffy it seems a big gap. As example parasite could stop Jozu but fail to stop base Luffy?
Sentinel
Sentinel
I mean, even DR Doffy's performance WAS GREAT. I'm not denying that. That's why he's a solid high tier imo.
But folks cannot pretend that there's seriously no difference in MF DD and DR DD. When I asked them the question: "Jozu couldn't free himself from parasite yet a heavily weakened Luffy could?! And why could base Luffy free himself from the thick string handcuffs if it's that powerful? So base Luffy >>> Jozu in-
Sentinel
Sentinel
strength?" - It was either answered as inconsistency, plot or other nonsensical reasons.

But due to the recent statement, we know: That's true! There was a clear difference between MF and DR DD.

Let's be serious, would anyone think that Bound Man could destroy MF DD if we didn't see his DR performance? I wouldn't. Btw, before DR, I always put DD comparable to admirals.
Sentinel
Sentinel
We also know that Bound Man is not necessarily stronger than all high tiers. Kidd legitimate showed better AP and brute strength feats than Bound Man.
And someone like Jozu was portrayed to be physically FAR STRONGER than Marco who easily hold off two ancient zoan high tiers! Yet, the same dude COULDN'T EVEN MOVE BCOZ OF PARASITE! So Kidd's Punk Rotten >> pre-Udon Bound Man >>> Jozu, it is that what the people are-
Sentinel
Sentinel
trying to say?

In conclusion, MF DD would have fucked Bound Man up in the same senses as he did with Jozu. I honestly do not see Bound Man physically stronger than Jozu. The same dude managed to TANK the force of the world strongest swordsman's slash with minor bruises. He freaking held the whole force at bay - that's a demonstration of highly powerful physical strength.
Dark Hound
Dark Hound
Power levels in One Piece are not linear simple as that, it's all about abilities, but I think it's about Tier Powers, inside Tier Powers, it's all a matter of abilites. Pre-Katakuri Luffy, Doflamingo and Cracker are all in the same tier
Dark Hound
Dark Hound
Doffy would beat Cracker imo, so it's all a matter of abilities. Also I think Tiers are way wider than we think
comrade
comrade
Base Doffy post GK was ragdolled by boundman. And against Cracker, Luffy decided to go for Kong Organ, a much weaker version of Kong Gatling. I mean let's apply the same logic to bloodlusted Zoro being unable to bypass casual Denjiro who was a secret ally who wanted no harm for Zoro. And Doffy was in worse shape :kappa:
Veku
Veku
@Cinera Imo the list you made is not representive for Doffy's powerlevel cause you left out the context and circumstances.
- Doffy has been massively weakened by Gamma Knife
- He underestimated G4
- He has been physically overwhelmed by a mode that is comparable in strength to Big Mom
Veku
Veku
in the recent sbs Oda said this: in Dressrosa Doflamingo was called “Joker”, that’s leftover of early Doflamingo, who was designed to be fought in Wano as Kaido’s strong ally(強力なカイフウの仲間). It’s great that such a troublesome enemy is already dealt with in Dressrosa!