Worstgen

djiayebee
djiayebee
👋 hey my man, how've you been? yes of course I keep reading the chapters and oh boy Franky is even more supeeeeeeeeeeeer than usual 🤩🦾
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
All is well here, just glad our cyborg buddy is starting to get the respect he’s always deserved!! How’s that car been running, my man?? You shuttling Mrs. and Baby Bee wherever y’all need to go??
djiayebee
djiayebee
Good to hear! Well for now Mrs Bee is the one driving us 🚗 lmao! It's been like 15 years since I touched a steering wheel, so first I need some practice again before I get on the driver seat... but yea we enjoy cruising wherever we go with Lil Bee in the back 😎
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Somehow, I’m not surprised that Mrs. Bee is reliable and dependable...other than the Informers, you’re an excellent judge of character 🔥😈
djiayebee
djiayebee
I'm ALWAYS an excellent judge of character for everything 😁✌ how about you, anything new and/or exciting in your life these days?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Damn right you are, GIB!! The only exciting thing for me is that my girlfriend is going to visit her family in Boston for a week in the very near future, so I get to have our new house all to myself (and the animals) and enjoy one last taste of bachelorhood...I know you understand why this is so special to me 👏🤝