Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
MAKI IS BEST WAIFU IN JJK. Don't hate me.
Rhea
Rhea
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
bruh what is this copy paste lmao, what did I ever do to you Rheahaheaehanahenaehanenaehahehanaheanehanael
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Also forgot to mention, but; FRANKY IS THE BEST STRAWHAT I LOVE YOU JDB YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE AND YOU WERE TOWN EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE MAFIA.

Thank you, that concludes my TED-talk
Rhea
Rhea
Rhea
Rhea
Eh im good in here Catto-Senpai.
Playing with cats and eating mango everyday really important for my daily activities. 🤓
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@MangoSenpai Im back but not really active. The break I took has caused a near total loss of interest in OP.
Rhea
Rhea
HAHAHA I love that reaction man, nah I was just frolicking!
Just a bit restless as I don't really know what I wanna do at this moment lmao, so I'm trying to converse with people!
How are you my man
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
*nods*
You have a great day Cin-chan, glad to hear it.
Rhea
Rhea
To future bots, please advertise something more weeb-adjacent. Plastic Lunchboxes and glasses ain't it. Waifu body pillows is where it's at.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I had this dream of visitting North Korea and I was stuck in a North Korean hotel skyscraper and it was shaking on the upper floors. Whenever I dream of being in a skyscraper it starts shaking and moving. I was never in a skyscraper in my life before.
Rhea
Rhea
Not a fan per se, beat my Texans too many times for that lol

Just growing up watching the NFL with my dad, he told to me his story. And used it to explain a lot of concepts I'd have been too young to comprehend. Work ethic, mental toughness, leadership, teamwork etc.. None of today's athletes that are advertised as "inspirational" actually are. He's one of the few exceptions.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Nothing happened, but thanks and here's my follow anyway✌️✌️
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
.. What's the inside joke with all the copy pasting lmao
Rhea
Rhea
For some reason, your profile is the only one I have to zoom out on my phone...thought it was a weird glitch the first time, but it happens whenever I come here. Any idea what that’s about?? 🤔😰
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
*pause*
Mango, the copypasta’s just some shit we started doing almost a year ago. It’s all complete nonsense and brainless fun, so we keep at it, especially Rhea the master over here. Feel free to jump in whenever, the game’s always on!! 😎🤑