Worstgen

djiayebee
djiayebee
🖐 here here, fellow squad membe... eerr wait, i mean squad leader!!
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Two diehards like us, we’re the co-captains of the only ship worth sailing...!!

How are you holding up, big guy? Your family doing all right?
djiayebee
djiayebee
"co-captains", i like that! 😏 so who's Ulti and who's P1.........?

thanks for the kind message as always JDB 🤩 yeah we're doing good, was a bit hectic coz of the moving but the new place is quite good (still not our own tho)! how about you, what's up?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@BangMi and @Tris, in that order 😎

Glad to hear it, my man! Hope you’re getting all settled in, you don’t have to tell me how annoying and wearisome the moving process can be. I’m good, just doing the usual work-chores-TV-sleep-repeat thing and trying to enjoy the same domestic serenity as you! 😤🥳
djiayebee
djiayebee
😏 perfect match!

yea, moving process in itself is so annoying so imagine with Lil Bee in the middle 😅 lol more than that, as a foreigner with all the administrative stuff that come along.... but kinda getting used to it as it's like my 5th moving since i came Korea 😵 hope to stay in that one a bit longer than the previous ones!

anyway good to hear you're enjoying the routine life of a married man already!
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Oh man, that’s gotta be extra tedious...y’all are still in South Korea, right? No plans to trot elsewhere on the globe just yet?
djiayebee
djiayebee
Yea at least for the next 4-5 years no particular plans to move out of Korea yet, we'll see after that... I wouldn't mind staying even longer that that tho 😛