Worstgen

Rhea
Rhea
When he's here let's welcome him by giving him a my favorit hot pizza so he doesn't get suspicious 👌🏻💁🏼‍♀️
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Toppings - pepperoni, sausage, onions, maybe a little arsenic, some cyanide...yep, he’ll love it 🤤🍕
Rhea
Rhea
JB careful, just a pinch of cyanida. don't put it all down or he will fall asleep before trying something we already wanted to try 😬😬
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
You can try, but research found if Poison won't work on me because im already TOXIC!!
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
So you finally admit it, huh? Acceptance is the first step on the path to recovery...and that path...is a country road ready to take you home 🥲😩
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
> Acceptance is the first step on the path to recovery

im never on recovery state, im born toxic.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Well, John Denver and John Cena are still here to take you home, country roads, so get the hell out of here...🥶🥵
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
But my toxicity might gone for good if i try to drink Espresso and eat Rice with Pizza.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
No pineapple?! What are we even doing here?? 🤔😰
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
i eat pineapple after pizza.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
...Aight, Rhea, I’m down to poison him now...
Rhea
Rhea
@Jew D. Boy Let's tie him up and lock him up in a dark room without oxygen. Maybe he is immune to poison, but CO2 is a very dangerous natural poison 👌🏻

@BangMi Now tell us, where did you keep the Krabby Patty recipe before you died 💁🏼‍♀️
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
KRUSTY KRAB IS UNFAIR
BIG BANG IS IN THERE
STANDING AT THE CONCESSION
PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION
Rhea
Rhea
Lmao, TAC ain't the only mod who likes Chisaki too.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
2 new WorstGen cops trying to bully an innocent user.

Please have a mercy.
Rhea
Rhea
@BangMi Are you dangerous innocent person like Dr. Banner?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
When we say ACAB, we mean WorstGen cops too...
Rhea
Rhea
ACAB?

WorstGen cops > Indian cops.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
All Cops Are Bastards, a phrase born out of the extreme and endless state of police brutality in my country and exactly the kind of thing everyone on an anime forum wants to discuss 👹