Worstgen

comrade
comrade
What did I write again? :kappa:
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
lmao I cant take the time out to quote some of your takes but off the top of my head
you were quick to:
eos zoro > roger
how strong do you think zoro is currently.
comrade
comrade
Well, at this point I think it's no far fetched that EOS Zoro will surpass Roger. It depends on the route Oda will go. And currently, he wanks Zoro hard. Currently, probably in the low top tier range. Along with Luffy. With the other 3 SN being high tiers. Still not enough to beat to high top tiers, among which is the strongest creature.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
looks like its a 1v5 now tho
2 low top and 3 high tiers need for one high top tier?
comrade
comrade
You got a point. Though they all are exhausted and injured. Especially Zoro, who can barely perform without coughing loads of blood, while Kaido is still fresh. I guess we are also to focused on that fan made tier system anyways. Oda doesn't care that much about exact scaling. But Zoro's portrayal seems to be above that of most commanders.
comrade
comrade
I guess as for Yonko subordinates, the only one stronger than Zoro and possibly Luffy right now, is probably Ben, who has portrayal of being closer to Shanks.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
At the end of the chapter, Zoro had taken off his bandana and was coughing up blood. I think he'll be sitting out of the fight for a while.
Cinera
Cinera
We don't know if Luffy is still conscious after Kaido's Three-world Ragnarok.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
interesting why not a 1v5
also if ben's bounty > bb's
that could be a way to show that