Worstgen

comrade
comrade
Injured Zoro will reopen Kaido's scar and then get clubbed to the head, so Luffy can fight a heavily injured Kaido and win. After that, when Kaido tries to escape in his Dragon form, Zoro will behead him.
Cinera
Cinera
The only flashback of Mihawk we've seen is Zoro learning COA, and that was early into the timeskip and long before he lost his eye (Perona and Zoro also had their preskip clothes).
Cinera
Cinera
Zoro obviously learned other things, so he'll need to show more flashback powers. It's obvious just looking at Luffy and Sanji.
Cinera
Cinera
Luffy's timeskip progress:
* Haki
* G4: Boundman, Tankman, Snakeman (all flashbacks)

Flashback power up: future sight
Cinera
Cinera
Sanji's timeskip progress:

* Sky Walk & Blue Walk (flashback)
* Hell's Memories (flashback)
* 99 Okama Kenpo secret recipes
Cinera
Cinera
Zoro's timeskip progress:

* Only haki so far.
Cinera
Cinera
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
entered nw low high tier
clearly gotten stronger.
Cinera
Cinera
@comrade: what you said seems likely.

I'm kinda hoping that Kongo Yasha Zoro gets to fight Awakened Kaido for a while before he reopens Oden's scar/grants him a new scar.
Cinera
Cinera
> entered nw low high tier

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE: nope. We never saw all out Zoro.

Hell, even the likes of Cracker and Jack get beaten by Pica.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I wouldn't say Zoro was high high tier back then, solid YC lv is more likely imo.
Cinera
Cinera
@Sentinel: IMO he was upper Mid High Tier (he could beat Jack, Cracker and Queen) in Santoryu.

With Asura and whatever else he's hiding, he would have been high high tier.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
if we never saw all out zoro
then your guess is as good as mine
cause seeing it now is with a much stronger zoro than FI island zoro....
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
lol pica beats jack , cracker?

disagree.
comrade
comrade
Depends on how big of a power up Enma was. I don't believe it was huge. Zoro already displayed Ryuo against Daz Bones and had 2 years honing his CoA affinity. Enma probably improved his Haki further and gave him more AP. But the Zoro we have now stalls the combined finisher of 2 Yonko for like 10 seconds, an attack seemingly no other of the SN could've stopped even for a moment.
comrade
comrade
So I think all out DR Zoro in Asura Mode would be able to beat most commanders. Probably only bar Katakuri, Marco and Ben.
Cinera
Cinera
Zoro is not "much stronger" than FI.

The only improvement he's made is learning how to cut fire and then a significant improvement in his COA via training with Enma.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
also using the barrier
Cinera
Cinera
Barrier COA is not something we know Zoro did not have before. Unlike fire cutting or the Enma haki boost, it was never depicted as something new he just learned or had refined.