Worstgen

Guan Yu
Guan Yu
That moment when they changed their goal posts to support their preference because they've just been proven wrong.... :topkek:
Guan Yu
Guan Yu
Can't open Imgur.... :sadpepe:
Bogard
Bogard
It's the same image he posted in Admiral Lee Hung repository
comrade
comrade
Sword God Roger. How he is most commonly known in the swordsman community.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Who hasn't heard of him? Roger's sword skills were unrivaled till his death, he was the King of the Swordsman and matched DF Primebeard just with his swordsmanship alone. He's so strong, he doesn't even need a black blade to destroy his enemies and yet, he is also superior to the current WSS, Mihawk.

Roger is just destined to be surpassed by the Grandmaster! Totally!
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I am sorry, @Sentinel @comrade do you see the name Roger anywhere in my post? If you do, it might be time to visit an ophthalmologist, I am afraid. Now, please go and suck off each other on a different post. Thank you in advance.
Shanks
Shanks
Post Wano, most probably there'll be an arc for Shanks and Mihawk. We'll see there how Mihakw got WSS title without ever winning against Shanks and how Shanks became a yonko.
Shanks
Shanks
Till than Shanks is better and above. He has better portrayal and more importance to the story without any fancy title. ;)
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
That's badass. I am a fan of both brah, so it's cool with me. However, Mihawk edges out Shanks.
Shanks
Shanks
Same goes for me bro. Both are equal and like brothers for me. Though i took Mihawk side only on discord coz there is just too much disrespect towards Shanks here. Lol
Shanks
Shanks
But still Shanks is above ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Aye, I understand bro.

And no, it's Mihawk who reigns supreme.
Shanks
Shanks
Only for short time on internet and limited people. In just 2 or 3 years (thats long ಠ_ಠ), Shanks would be on top with manga panels and facts. Lol