Worstgen

Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
My volume says Magistrate Murder
nik87
nik87
Yes, Wano opened the same way it will close.
B
Ballel
That's not murder tho. Both the magistrate and Kaido deserve it.
B
Ballel
Like, that magistrate framed Zoro for something he never did because it was the magistrate himself who had done it.
Zoro lawfully executed him. He basically did the Wano government's job because their own officials are too dumb and criminal to do it themselves.
Wano's authorities can be glad they have Zoro.
H
Hanners220
If Zoro kills Kaido, then isn't that also a lawful execution?
H
Hanners220
Whatever term we want to use regarding the situation, is this the first time any SH has actually killed someone? At least during their journey. Most of the time people are defeated and will come back. Why did Oda emphasize that Zoro murdered the magistrate?
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
So ZKK makes sense
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well Zoro showed his intentions against Kaido. We all know how much of a man of his word he is. Zoro is a man of honor in the first place, promises are important for honorable swordsmen. He does all to keep faith to them to begin with.
H
Hanners220
ZKK does make sense. My headcanon is that the roof collapses and Kaido and Luffy land where Zoro is. Then we get a Luffy and Zoro teamwork. Luffy keeps damaging Kaido but Zoro kills him. It sounds a lot better in my head.
B
Ballel
@Hanners220
Well Zoro DOES kill. This question about whether the sh kill is coming up in the fandom from time to time. And while Oda likes to bring back opponents, the reason Luffy doesnt kill much is bc he considers crushing his opponents' dream and letting them live worse than death.

Zoro is the sh who's most likely to kill. His fighting style is simply more lethal.
B
Ballel
> is this the first time any SH has actually killed someone?
Zoro evidently killed that Barque Works member who tried to recruit him before the storyline.
H
Hanners220
Of course he did. Zoro what is wrong with you?
B
Ballel
Nothing'as wrong with him. Swords are lethal after all.
H
Hanners220
True but in Ennis Lobby he did use the backside of his sword. XD
H
Hanners220
I remember before it was revealed that Zoro had CoC there were debates on whether or not he had it. The argument against it was "Zoro doesn't have Coc. He has a strong killing intent." That just makes Zoro seem like a psycho. Clearly Zoro is the only SH comfortable with murder.
B
Ballel
Dude he's not a 'murderer ' in our sense of the word.
One piece is set in a fantasy world that's based on what our world was like in the past.
Things like fatal duels etc. were legal. Also remember they are pirates. That's a violent world they live in.
You can't apply our culture's standards on every other real or fantasy culture and epoch there is.