Worstgen

Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
That's cool. I might think about it.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
And don't forget to take pattern recognition based IQ tests, a certain Dr. on this site is probably shit at them in comparison to my standards.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Do not listen to Beta unless you are one of the top students in the country @Tekashi69420 (and change your username back to ZDG). Its difficult to get a job with a Physics degree. You have to be either a scientist or a school teacher.
J
Just a member
I quote Nidai. Even if it is for sure interesting a friend of mine who studied astronomy (which is closely related) had to change his subject after the 3 years degree to meteorology. Now he is a high school teacher. Which is cool and all but bear young boys all day can be tiring.. Just ask yourself (you are 17 right?) if you want to stay on the other side of the classroom one day
Orojackson Refugee
Orojackson Refugee
with physics degree you can make some compelling arguments when talking about character power, though. That's something to consider
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
@Nidai_Kitetsu I'm ok with Physics. In fact, it's one of my favorite subject in school. But I prefer Biology and Earth Science more.

@Just a member speaking of astronomy, my physics teacher recommend that to me a while back but I never really look into it. And becoming a teacher is not really my thing.

@Orojackson Refugee Physics degree is cool but it's probably too difficult for me imo.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
@Just a member School teacher is a not a bad profession. The issue is a good teaching job is very competitive in some countries, and you don't want to go that route.

@Tekashi69420 I am just saying while a choosing an undergraduate major, you should think of the future job prospect.