Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
When did you join the Mihawk hate bandwagon.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I recall he has always been an anti Zoro fan :3 this might have been bound to occur sooner or later
comrade
comrade
Just joking around a bit. Mihawk is one of my favs
Sentinel
Sentinel
At least comrade defended Mihawk more often than nik who says current Zoro is 70% from Mihawk's strength.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Percentages are dumb with Zoro, in fact we still ain't aware of Asura's full potential :3 nor his even
comrade
comrade
Zoro is most certainly still under YC1 level. Luffy had to fight his way through YC3 characters and get a FS boost to beat a YC1. How is Zoro magically on that level already. And even if he was YC1, this is certainly not 70% of Mihawk's power, lol. At the high top tier level, there is a different logic. Mihawk casually swings his blade without Haki and cuts off an island sized ice berg.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Of course percentages are dumb for Zoro or any other character, say that to nik. Asura's full potential? Heck, I doubt Oda will focus that much on a Pre-TS PU, I'm sure Zoro will show a new PU instead. We haven't seen Luffy's gears stacking either although this was his strongest Pre-TS PU.
Cinera
Cinera
@Sentinel that is not true and even if it was, a terrible analogy.
Cinera
Cinera
* King Kong Gun (Luffy's strongest move) uses gear stacking on G3 and G4.
* Asura is Zoro's G2/G3 equivalent.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Luffy = Zoro; always been like this :p
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Cinera
With gear stacking, I meant G2 and G3. But yeah, I didn't think about KKG, so you're basically right.
Asura may be the equivalent of G2/G3 but how does that make sense to keep hiding a well-known Pre-TS PU that much? Therefore, I think Zoro's new PU is the equivalent of G4th.