Worstgen

Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Lmfao, spitting, she’s still strong tho, so she’s got that working for her. Her only redeeming quality imo.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
Your so disingenuous it's Full of shit. Firstly, Robin did have the WSC as her captor, Robin did have Exploding Cuffs on her wrists and told she has to stay on a single island for 20 Years, Robin also didn't challenge the WSC over and over again in a fight... Yamato has done was she could.... It's your dumbass who can't handle it.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Lmao ‘strong’ Robin was too and then Oda turned her into a damsel. Remember when Rebecca was introduced as the ‘undefeated woman’? Good times that. I have no faith in Oda when it comes to writing female characters.
S
Shelby
@Ravagerblade Lmao this is what I meant when I said you’re desperate for an echo chamber where everyone worships Yamato.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
Robin is strong, but as the saying goes small fish big pond. Enemies will keep getting stronger etc... Robin had a plotline that involved that whole W7 EL etc... That's character Development, You want to shun that in favor of just Muh Power Levels. Go right ahead but be prepared to be criticized. Rebecca was "undefeated woman" in the context of the Arena, Nowhere does it say she's super strong as on the outside.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
@Shelby Be quiet the grown ups are talking.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Imagine being 28, unemployed, uneducated and zero responsibilities. Yamato is the equivalent of a furry cosplayer that still lives in his parents’ basement and has gone too far into his cosplay. 😂
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Compared to other princess types like Hiyori and Rebecca that have held actual jobs, Yamato is a perpetually unemployed loser with nothing better to do than masturbate to a dead man’s diary and fantasise about ways to kill daddy (or get her Prince Charming to do that)
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
You're arguments are not very good. How can Yamato have a job if she can't leave the island, Do you remember the Exploding Cuffs? or are you just acting ignorant? Her position is a bit of gray area, Her fathers the Captain of the crew but she has no official post. You seriously just can't understand her character and the reasons why. You argue in bad faith even worse than I do for Nami. You're beyond help.
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
One does not simply compare Robin and Yamato. Thats an insult to Robin who has probably the best backstory in the series.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Den Den lowkey just described Rav lmfaoo
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
@Nidai_Kitetsu That's not the point. If you can't understand it, That's a you problem.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
You can compare Yamatrash to any woman in that age range or any other princess. Vivi? Infiltrated Baroque Works as a spy. Rebecca? Undefeated gladiator. Hancock? Empress and warlord. Hiyori? Number one Oiran in Wano and master scammer. Viola? Officer of the Donquixote family. Yamato is unemployed and useless.