Worstgen

B
Ballel
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@solis trash? The only thing trash here is your opinion

Not one person on this lame ass overly zorofan biased forum can tell me what’s so appealing about zoro besides “OMg iM s0 h0RN3y H3 cAN f1ghT” like no other Strawhat can lol
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Your only retort is “omg he’s a tr0ll” I’m no where near that

I’m someone small minded individuals just can’t accept or stand. A person with a different opinion/mindset a Sanji fan who honestly believes Sanji>>>Zoro

That is who i am and you’re upset and intimidated by it lol

I couldn’t sgree more with this post @Shepherd
B
Ballel
@Big D. Kaios >The only thing trash here is your opinion
The f...? Chill bro. There were made various threads on why Zoro is a great character. You could look them up and read. But you don't care about any of this, you're just here to hate. And I' m not intimidated by you.

Ifyou think this forum is lame then leave it. And I'm not a Zoro fan because it is popular here. I've been a Zoro fan for over 10 years.
S
Shepherd
No offense @solis but most of the reasoning on Zolo being a great character, such as his ambition and mentality, are shallow reasons that lack any sort of philosophical or theological basis
B
Ballel
> lack any sort of philosophical or theological basis
keep reading 2piece lol
S
Shepherd
Tell me what basis Zolo has for doing the things he does in his life, besides doing it for the sake of doing it?
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Justin Bieber was based you Incels
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@solis leaving only gives zolotards what they want

I am not the type to give up. I don’t just allow others to have their way. Yes this forum is mostly lame but there is some good that comes out of it for me
nik87
nik87
Anti-Zolo pirates complaining about Zoro? Rent free... 😎
Gari
Gari
Zoro is a better written character than Simpji.
Monster Luffy
Monster Luffy
Can't agree more. Coronoa Greencuck.