Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Thanks bro, hmmm maybe I will join. We all know, Luffy > Zoro lmao
Reborn
Reborn
Join Zoro FC. No test for you guys lol
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
@Reborn I just looked at this test everyone is talking about...lmao yeah I was never gonna pass that even with Google :yasu:
I'm not a big Zoro fan but this is a pretty good deal lol
Reborn
Reborn
You aren't a Zoro fan? Why? Don't tell me you like Sanji more than Zoro lol

Well that test was only meant for Tra guy. Zoro FC is open for everyone who wishes to join or engage in constructive debate.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
"that test was only for Tra guy" lmao. I'm skeptical that he is a Zoro fan even tho he claimed himself to be one a while back
Zoro is cool and all just not in my top 10 :/
Imo: Luffy >>> Zoro > Sanji
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
...nvm, I just checked, the last time I wrote out my top 10 I included Zoro :yasu:
but Post-timeskip Zoro is kinda meh to me hehe
Reborn
Reborn
He isn't a Zoro fan. He goes around making fun of Zoro fans and also of reborn thus the test ze ha ha ha ha ha I am evil 😈

LUFFY ~Zoro >>>>>>>>>>Sanji for me.

Luffy and Zoro are actually my favorite characters. Infact, when I joined OJ I was more of a Luffy fan than Zoro but then Zoro wank consumed me lol
Reborn
Reborn
Post ts Zoro is meh?? Lol He was not part of main plot for a long time. Well wano is on right path to give Zoro more panels and fights..
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
How did you get that emoji while I am stuck with these makeshift ones --> :-0
I remember back on OJ, Traf with his Sanji avy tried to convince me he was a Zoro fan lol
Sanji isn't that bad either, the Zoro wank is contagious XD
I just remember Zoro being more fun pre-TS which is my cup of tea. True tho, I was really excited when Zoro finally came back in Wano, can't wait to see more
Reborn
Reborn
"Tried to convince you he is Zoro fan while having Sanji avy"... Lmao I always knew he isn't a smart one lol

He is more of a law fan than Sanji's and more of a Sanji fan than Zoro's..but he keeps flip flopping as well based on circumstances. Lol

Good to hear that you are excited to see Zoro back. You should spend more time in Zoro FC lol

And, these emojis are in my 📱 so I simply ➕ them when I feel like to
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Huh? This is news to me...dude said he didn’t like Sanji! Sadly I don’t have the OJ pms to check but Traf you liar :/

Maybe I’ll start wanking Zoro too if I join the fan club like you did lol

Oh that makes sense, gotta try them when I go on mobile
Reborn
Reborn
Well he likes Sanji more than Zoro. That's comparative relation. His posts are conflicted types.

Sometimes he support Sanji fans and soemtimes he support Zoro fans lol

You better ask him what's the deal lol

You are always welcome to the temple of grandmaster... The most active FC on OJ and now on WG
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Ah I see lol

I’m really out of the loop but why are we all calling Zoro the grandmaster now?
Reborn
Reborn
No specific reason lol

It's cool 😎 though

It became trendy among Zoro fans lol