Worstgen

Rhea
Rhea
Aight JB! On one condition : I need a heavy weapon with the capacity to destroy a planet. Our gym will be attacked by the Mango Clan who wants a revenge, and also a surprise attack from the pathetic duo TeaReborn and HambperougeCorp who are always jealous of the Jewnicorn fitness.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
The secret passcode to the @Reddot4 Memorial Nuclear Warhead Depository will be transferred to you the moment I perish, which again will probably be when I’m free falling through the sky in a Nissan Sentra after failing to nail the landing from one airplane wing to another 🚫✈️🚗🛩
Rhea
Rhea
With such preparations, it might be best if I were to attack them first and carry out a surprise attack with @Reddot4 😎
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
If you can get ahold of him, that is…he’s the most popular commodity on the assassin circuit ✴️☢️
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Jew, before you drive into the airplane, check the trunk. I tend to randomly fall asleep in car trunks.

@Catyberry no one can stop me from takings L's. I won't stop till I'm the most powerful L taker in the world.

@Melontonin will get over her anger issues after she accepts that melon is only the 33rd best type of lasagna.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Rhea
Rhea
Okay guys! Buckle Up. The plane will ready in 1 minute. Weapon ready, and do not forget to read your daily zodiac horoscope, best of luck!
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
That’s something else I’ll stipulate in my will after a tragic combined auto/plane accident, mandatory zodiac horoscope readings and analysis; failure to comply will result in a big, huffing sigh from Rhea, which will let you know how disappointed she is in you and it’ll make you feel like dogshit 🪅
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
See you in Hueco Mundo International Airport guys.
Rhea
Rhea
@BangMi You are on the wrong plane, that plane goes to the planet Titan, and you will fight against Thanos 😂😂😂

@Jew D. Boy Bang didnt read his daily zodiac horoscope, Thanos will poke his nose and he will die silly 🙄
Rhea
Rhea