Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I can’t atm ( will do it tonight) and you can’t be serious dude. Did you receive complaints or something?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
@cyka Calm down dude, I’m just confused as to what’s revealing about my avy when I see way worse here. It’s litteraly just a chick in a one piece suit.
AL sama
AL sama
I told you and that's enough fuji
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I said I will but you know, this isn’t a dictatorship. Who decided it was too revealing? Was it you?
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
yea true fuji your avis are certainly suggestive.. not a fan.. you can keep the character you like modest and prompt then accordingly.. but nudity just promotes filth in people's mind.

no offense.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>>yea true fuji your avis are certainly suggestive.. not a fan.. you can keep the character you like modest and prompt then accordingly.. but nudity just promotes filth in people's mind.

no offense.

Can’t tell if trolling or not @BleakAsh
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Talking about keeping forum PG when my avy was no worse than what the people of this forum see on a weekly basis.
DarkWitch
DarkWitch
What was the avatar? Is it the current one?
Aknolagon
Aknolagon
Lmao what ? Should remove internet for some people.
@BleakAsh your avy is full of fire and so dark, could you remove it please? It puts negativity and hatred to people..
Mine is topless zoro, too many abs, maybe too filthy also ?
If you can't keep your hand and mind outside of your dick, go check a doctor.
@Fujishiro don't remove shit bro. It's just some curves ...
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
@Aknolagon its naruto.. and its supposed to look cool.. but thats not the point...

@Fujishiro... your case was brought up and said what i had to regarding it accordingly ...
call someone else out for it.. @Zoro D Goat etc
I'd say the same.. but this matter atm concerns you, pointing out others for doing the same isn't pragmatic.. beats the whole point of admonishing you in particular.
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
@Owl Ki i doubt some people watching that were gawking at nami for wearing a bikini... lets no generalize the type of audience... be realistic that there are those that aren't ok with excessive nudity.. and fan service is one of the worst aspects of onepiece, bravo to whoever enjoys gawking, but the reality is that some people aren't a fan of this crap and are probably going through internal sexual struggles..
BleakAsh
BleakAsh
Tho it has become a norm.. but atleast in this forum,lets refrain it form becoming one for the sake of some saints like me :)