Worstgen

Sallucion
Sallucion
Good to read your friend is doing well and is allowed to go home. Must have been a rough few hours. Enjoy that well deserved beer!
Banchi
Banchi
Yeah its been quite a night. Get this, so he's also my direct next door neighbor, and I think there was a level of divine intervention at play. Another friend and I were in my apartment since he was asleep, and as soon as my internet acts up and pauses the music we're listening to we hear him fall off his bed. We wouldn't have heard it if the music was playing
Sallucion
Sallucion
Can Imagine. So what I understand is that if it wasn't for you and your friend, your friend (The one who had a seizure) wouldn't have been found at all :\? He is so lucky with 2 Friends like yourself and the other friend who was with you. Things could have gone different if it werent for the both of you.
Banchi
Banchi
Thats true, its honestly a scary thought. He hails from west Africa and when he was a kid his entire family was killed in front of him leaving him to have to use crutches from an permanently injured leg, so I would be lying if I said him falling out of bed, or just falling in general wasn't all that common. I was expecting to go in there to him laughing like usual as opposed to seizing
Sallucion
Sallucion
For sure a scary thought, I can relate. Poor guy, such a horrible childhood. I have no word for this kind of stuff, it just makes me mad and sad at the same time. Again, I'm happy you and your friend checked up on him when you heard him falling.
Banchi
Banchi
Sorry to make you mad and sad at the same time. That's been me for most of the night
Sallucion
Sallucion
All good, don't worry. Take it easy the rest of the night and get another beer for yourself :)