Worstgen

Zemmi
Zemmi
*ouch* Not sure if that is bad or good
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Lol I'm sorry. I even remember Brutus. I've never seen a single post from you since you were mainly a mafia mod.
Zemmi
Zemmi
Before I was a mod I posted everywhere even the ZvS thread xD
B
Ballel
Why did being a mod stop you from doing such?
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
I never seen or noticed them xD but don't worry about it. At least your fellow mods didn't forget to add you to mod discussions...
Zemmi
Zemmi
I actually did feel like I couldn't be as opinonated anymore. I'm still like that even now though.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
@Plex called Katakuri "Emokuri." He must pay.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Stating your opinions too much gives people an excuse to scream mod bias. So far, I'm apparently protecting 5 fanbases and that includes Zoro and Sanji lol
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
I didn't know we have OJ mods.
B
Ballel
@Zem whats the appeal of bering a mod?
Zemmi
Zemmi
You have no clue how funny you saying that is to me xD Because I know what you are talking about, I seen it all the time.
B
Ballel
No shit...
Zemmi
Zemmi
@solis nothing. It's free work, that is unappriated and the people you do it for is mean to you for doing it. Yet for me personally I did it because I really cared about my mafia players and OJ overall.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
@Zem I was Luffy0206 in Oro Jackson.
Zemmi
Zemmi
You would be surprised at how many of you I remember.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
It’s easier to hold grudges online because you don’t have to physically be in anyone’s presence to continue it; not only do you have the luxury of not viewing other users as actual people, you feel no obligation to demonstrate basic decency like a certain someone flat out admitted in the nakama thread.
Red Night
Red Night
@Jew D. Boy just stop with this guy. he doesn't deserve you waste your time
Blackbeard
Blackbeard
@Van You sir are the George Carlin of the staff team, and i respect that. For me, my pick was either you or Den Den. At least Boggy picked one of you two.