Worstgen

Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Reasons for some
-A threat for power scalers and nakama trains
-Typical nakama train nonsense
-She bland
-Nami clone with horns
-Feels forced with all the connections to Kaido, Ace, Oden etc.
-Annoying SJW stalkers
-Oden cosplay annoying as hell
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Oden wasn't a very popular character himself... Someone who pretends to be him was bound to be disliked, but I personally hate Yamato because of the scenes with her and Momo.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
It's so distasteful. From Momo's perspective, he just lost his father a couple of months ago, and now he's meeting some crazy woman who genuinely believes she's Oden.
AL sama
AL sama
its like totally nonsense tbh
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Not to mention, I feel like she could have been introduced earlier in the story. She could have been imprisoned in Udon and meet Luffy their or something.
AL sama
AL sama
not everyone will like everything and that's totally understandable but what's with all those flame games

its beyond stupidity
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Oh yeah, I 100 percent agree. Those flame games are just typical childish nonsense.
Kingfisher
Kingfisher
It's simple. We will have 3 ADV COC users in the crew if she joins. Sanji doesn't even have COC let alone adv.
Yamato >> Sanji
That's why sanji fans are driving crazy and spreading hatred towards Yamato.
AL sama
AL sama
sorry to disappoint you but I m a sanji fan myself
Kingfisher
Kingfisher
Don't you believe Yamato >> Sanji? She has been fighting with kaido on 1 on 1 for about 7-8 chapters .
And Kaido >>>>> Queen
AL sama
AL sama
right now she is stronger
Kingfisher
Kingfisher
I don't think Sanji would ever surpass her. Queen is still playing with Sanji While Kaido has been fighting her seriously, see last pannel of this chapter. She has one of the strongest devil fruit and also has genetical advantage.Sanji was recruited in the crew as a COOK not as a fighter and he has never shown possession of being king unlike Zoro. There are N no. of moments in which Zoro has been portrayed as a King
AL sama
AL sama
I think both sanji and zoro will surpass yamato lol
Kingfisher
Kingfisher
Wait WHAT????
Zoro has already surpassed her . He is the only one in onigashima who is fighting his SECOND battle even after getting 100% drained just an hour back. Rn he is fighting 3rd strongest opponent King who is even stronger than Queen ( Sanji's first opponent). So this clearly ends " Zoro = Sanji " crap. And ZKK is just a matter of time. Wano is his arc and he is the MVP here.
AL sama
AL sama
I think currently yamato is stronger then both of them
Kingfisher
Kingfisher
Things will get cleared to everyone by the end of wano.