Kiwipom
Kiwipom
I even capitalized “Grandmaster” for you lmao
Reborn
Reborn
Lol! Look above your post in a min.
Reborn
Reborn
Somehow Reddot is member of grandmaster temple without making a post lmao this guy has mysterious power
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Maybe Reddot was added against his consent! they know they he can’t post something to protest :0 (reddot like this message if this is what happened!) XD
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
“Look at the post above” lmao

“If you like advertising so much, go find a job in telemarketing, asshat”
-OJ team
Reborn
Reborn
(-_-) I will take that as compliment. At least someone considers me with some skill sets to work in some field.

Reddot will like that post anyway lol

If he made a post here then I would consider what you said.. XD
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Optimism, I like it

But that’s not fair cuz he doesn’t post. Hmmmm...Reddot, if you don’t want to be in the Zoro fanclub, don’t give a like to Reborn’s message ^ lmao
Reborn
Reborn
Reddot if you want to be in temple of grandmaster then don't give me a like lmao

And, if you don't agree with what kiwi said then give me a like Ze ha ha ha ha ha
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Heyyy that’s not fair, you just made it so that if he gives you a like or doesn’t give you a like both means he wants to be in the Zoro fanclub :/

Reddot ignore what Reborn said! Like this comment only if you are there against your will

Lmao imagine Reddot doesn’t even see this
Reborn
Reborn
Reddot sees everything. He is legendary lurker. One can sense his presence in every thread lol

And, if he doesn't see this then I think it will not look good for you as it's your profile lmao
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
😢you mean my profile isn’t important?

Now that I’m looking through my profile, the last time he liked something was Beta-kun’s post about Perona ripping people’s hearts apart....I blame Beta-kun for the distasteful comments XD
Reborn
Reborn
Lol! I have drawn an inference from your own speculation. XD

Maybe it's because you didn't join Zoro FC ;)

BTW, Reddot is a Zoro fan. He is God tier. So, nothing surprising if he joined Zoro FC without making a post. Only he is capable to pull this off.

Well, I am sure Reddot will give you a mini raid soon.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
So we’re back to square one: I should join the Zoro fc XD

Alright, I believe you. You guys aren’t holding Reddot there against his will.

Lol don’t give me a raid because I can’t revenge you by raiding you back
Reborn
Reborn
Yup! You like Zoro anyway. I can feel highly potential Zoro wanker within you lol it's all upto you to decide.

Btw, you can spam his profile.. I thought of starting Tower of God post on his profile but not sure about it as such profile posts usually end up as headache with hundreds of alerts
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
What’s Tower of God post?
Reborn
Reborn
It's a profile post where you tag users and everyone spam and talk every damn shit making it a huge tower of comments.. I had been part of such posts on OJ in past - with thousands of comments on single profile post.

The only issue is, user who gets tagged will always get alert, hundreds of them whenever they come online lol
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
Oh wow, I didn’t know that was a thing. I guess I’m still really noob

Thousands! :O that sounds like a pain for the user tagged lol
Reborn
Reborn
Yup! It was. Not for those who were active but for those who were inactive on that tower but somehow end up getting tagged by others lol

I myself made nearly 1000 comments in one go to spam others..yeah I was totally useless back then lol
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
1000 comments....bro you either had a lot of free time or just decided to not sleep lol