AL sama
tacy you know the issue "b....b...beta"

do I need to say more
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Oh yeah. Fuck him
Reborn
Reborn
Well it seems you did well. That's good going.

Btw, what happened with beta?
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
He gsmethrew when we were scum and Intentionally pushed me to make himself
Appear as town when j wasn’t suspected — so I gamethrew and outed him in the thread. He was originally banned from WG mafia but the coaches gave him a 2nd chance
Reborn
Reborn
You and beta as scum mate lol damm that would have been some nice game to go through lol
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
He’s on my ignore list forever. If I ever host again I’m thread banning him from the sign up
Reborn
Reborn
Lol!!

When are you hosting again? I might take out time to play if nat joins as well
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Nat quit Worstgen mafia. If you sign up for Naruto forum or TheLastForum you can play with her
Reborn
Reborn
Why she quit worstgen Mafia? What happened?
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Beta was originally perma'd from WG Mafia, but after a consultation with Coaches, it was overturned to a 7 game ban. Nat said "fuck this" and decided she'd play else where. If you join Narutoforums, she's active in Mafia there
Reborn
Reborn
Ohh!!

But why quit playing with others over here coz of some other guy?

I don't think I am inclined to play mafia anytime soon. I will consider if nat plays here otherwise I won't play.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Only Natty can answer for sure, but I think she's done with him. I am too. He's on my ignore list until I quit the forum
Reborn
Reborn
It seems it was a big mess during that game.

Well you guys can play when he isn't playing.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
It'd be better if we just removed him entirely. But we were overruled.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
NFs does have some great players too. Shrike is a BLAST to play with and @~UwU~ is more active on NFs too. He's a great time.
Reborn
Reborn
Overruled by whom? Drago and al?

Ya I have seen few games on NF. They are fun but I just don't feel much over there. Kind of look weird place to me for some reasons
AL sama
AL sama
if it was just up to me he'd banned forever
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
It's ok to be upset. In the past I was playing extremely badly and I had admitted the fundamental reasons were lack of focus, rash decisions. I did confess my sins. I was glad I was granted a second opportunity because I was aware I could change that and once I worked on myself things did change. I demonstrated so in the only game I played post ban, Xlaw's Light Game. I was an entirely different player and I'm glad.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
A single game is not enough to prove myself but I hope at least I started to show I had serious intentions and that was not word salad. Then University took over and my life is a real mess now, I barely manage to post in other sections and I cannot join games right now. I'm setting up my Spyro vs Crash Wars game and will make sure players will get a fabulous experience out from it.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
And by the way, TAC, don't think I ever hated you or anything. I did explain all I did in the past games with you steered from meta and game decisions instead of hatred. For a large period of time in fact I did stop going after you after my takes were proving incorrect every single game. I did recently work on these issues as well and I'm extremely more plastic right now that wise.