Worstgen

nik87
nik87
Usopp would take Oda hostage and make him draw it.
Dr. Spook
Dr. Spook
Usopp: *points gun* Draw the fucking arc, biatch!!
Oda: Okay! Okay! I will, please don't hurt me, god.
Rej
Rej
Elbaf is a facility to breed giant humans (giants), it is a ongoing project for centuries, all giants in the world are originating from this breeding facility and get fake memories implemented. Big Mom was one of these breeds and she was a "fail", the memory she has about Elbaf is planted inside her but Carmel took her out of "Elbaf" to make her "suited" and resell her to the Navy.
Rej
Rej
The only true giants ever existed were the Ancient Giants but they were extinquished in the Void Century war and since then the World Government (Imu) is aiming to create a giant soldier army to overthrow the world and all countries. This force is "Elbaf". We are already at the end of the New World, Wano the most isolated country in the world, almost unreachable for the Navy. But once Wano is done...
Rej
Rej
...we will have the final war and the SHPs will travel back. They might find Elbaf...maybe somewhere inside or onside the Red Line and we will have the Vegapunk and Revo arc. SSG..."Elbaf" Army...Vegapunk in Wano...Kaido's origins and his plan to destroy the world. It is all tied together - stay tuned.
Rej
Rej
Elbaf = Fable
A fable isn't real
MasterD
MasterD
We have seen it thoug in Bm flashback also they have a king. Elbaf is just one of the many countries ruled by giants as giants are divided in different clans.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well we know One Piece is ending in less than 5 years and the final war + Raftel have to happen and will probably take a few years combined.

Hmmmm
Rej
Rej
@MasterD But ****, is it real? I think no, we saw it through Big Mom's memory, the memory of broken child Big Mom. We saw the process of implementing a fake memory into a child. Loki? Talking about a myth? There you have your Magellan equivalent to Elbaf. Maybe the future leader of SSG. XD
Rej
Rej
We got it in the recent chapter, Orochi wanna turn Wano into a "weapon factory", yes the whole continent. So what if the World Government already has such a kind of "weapon factory"? Giantification -> Vegapunk -> Elbaf
Everything we got until now was just setup for this plot twist.
MasterD
MasterD
Giant have been alive for more time than vega has @Rej elbaf is real as we know from the giants that lived there
Rej
Rej
all fake memories sadly
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I'm so hyped now thanks to you guys
MasterD
MasterD
bro you have harjudin and at lest other 4 giants that lived there
Rej
Rej
False memories implanted during childhood, see it like Punk Hazard just bigger, just Elbaf. We saw the fake world for the children inside Punk Hazard. Vegapunk > Ceasar Clown