Worstgen

Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
@Reborn Wow, that's amazing, man! You aren't so bad after all.
Reborn
Reborn
@Gol D. Roger reborn isn't so good either. Lol

But thanks 🙂 Are you an engineer?
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
Although I wouldn't want a corrupt man like you to be a bureaucrat, it's not so bad to be acquainted with someone in the administration. So I guess I'll root for you.😜
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
Yeah, I am of engineering background but I quit my studies.
AL sama
AL sama
congrats reborn

I hope this isn't fake news :kappa:
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
@Reborn Did you just say you missed the interview and they refused to give you another chance? Man, I've never appeared for any government related exams but I do know how hard it is to clear mains. I can only imagine how frustrated you were when missed the interview. All the best for your future attempts. Is this your first attempt?
Reborn
Reborn
@Gol D. Roger 🙄🙄😑😑😑 My first corruption allegation even before I became a bureaucrat😅 #M so proud of myself 😁

Why quit studies? Personal reasons?

@Lord_Braggy good luck dude. Hope you make it as you desired.

@ConquistadoR thanks man. I wish you happiness

@AL sama Reborn always speak truth 😤
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
@AL sama I wouldn't rule out the possibility until I see him explain his success story on YouTube or TED Talks.
Reborn
Reborn
@Gol D. Roger Nah....i already appeared for 4 mains and interview. In my final attempt I was unable to appear even for prelims due to covid. We filed case in SC to give compensatory attempt to those who had last attempt but unable to appear in exam. SC left matters in the hand of Union Government which hasn't taken any favourable decision so far
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
Watch out, Imma call ACB on you every other day when you join the service. What are you aspiring to become again? IAS or IPS or something else?

I used to be a cocky bastard when I was a student and I had a fight with the college staff; one thing led to another and here I am.
AL sama
AL sama
Reborn
Reborn
@Gol D. Roger I am not appearing for UPSC this time but state CSE.

What am I aspiring to become? Everyone has aspiration to get highest rank possible so I am no different. All I want to do is be in a job in which I can become a link between government and public and make good governance possible.

If not this then I want to become a teacher who can make dream of becoming an adminstrator of many a reality.
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
I guess it's a red flag as soon as they decided to leave it in the Center's hands. It's probably not in the best of your interests to expect anything positive from them. Can you still appear for the SPSC exams?
Reborn
Reborn
@AL sama wow that hurts.😕

@Gol D. Roger yup! I appeared in State CSE this year and clearing prelims. Mains due in 4-5 months I guess
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
Never knew you have such great aspirations. Our country needs more people like you.

Personally, you should seriously consider becoming a teacher, man. You'd make such a fun teacher.

#InformerInstitue ftw.
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
I don't know the full details, but I think you can become an IAS officer via SCSE too, right? I mean, like, with promotions and stuff like that.
Reborn
Reborn
Why am I getting this feeling that you mods consider me some kinda of a bully and a troll irl? Lmao

@Gol D. Roger ya one can get promoted to IAS or IPS via state Civil Services.
AL sama
AL sama
@Reborn karma bhai tu jo boyega woh hi to payega :kappa:
Reborn
Reborn
@AL sama I never said that you guys are wrong about it though 🤣🤣🤣

You guys should be glad that I haven't made your mods chat public yet. So As lama repeat after me "Thank-you Reborn Senpai " 🤭
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
Mods know better than anyone how different people can be at different times and circumstances. Ain't no way we'd just assume your online behavior is the same as your real world self—although it's not outside the realm of possibilities lmao.