Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Barrels did say Drake was the strongest of them, so I'm guessing he had his fruit at the time
Herasux
Herasux
Yeah, that's probably it and that would make sense--I just wish there would be more to him to stand out not only as apart of the Worst Generation, but as a Marine as well. Someone said it here, but Drake could be incredibly interesting depending on how his role goes / how he's written going forward.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Screw Drake's devil fruit. Bigger question is why CP0 is trying to kill Drake despite knowing his true affiliation. Even Kizaru attacked Drake which hints that even an admiral doesn't know Drake's angle. Is it some kind of secret, vigilante group of Marines?
Herasux
Herasux
I'm assume at some point that we're going to get into Marines and Sword stuff since that whole thing was brought up in Chapter 956 it's just a matter of when, but to answer your question, CPO has some secrets they don't want getting out and only a select few know Drake is on the island like Koby and whoever else is in on this thing, so it'd be easier to kill him especially since Drake will probably expose them.