Worstgen

BleakAsh
BleakAsh
we still don't understand the technique.

we don't know what makes Ifrit jambe produce lightning when the DJ is used on the same basis of arnament reinforced leg.. it likely sanji uses arnament with DJ too but what makes Ifrit jambe different.

wazafaq, what fierce flame produces lightning streaks
Queek Hea D Taker
Queek Hea D Taker
ConquistadoR
ConquistadoR
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
I guess an upgraded Ashura maybe, turning it into a mode or a Susano type battle aura using CoC. Idk.
Reborn
Reborn
CoC coating is not an equivalent of an exoskeleton. It's an attribute of Zoro's strong will power which only few of very strongest have.

Exoskeleton is not once hyped like this.

Even Ifrit Jambe is not equivalent to it because it involves hardening + exo + hotter flames.

I am saying this because Oda has clearly chosen two different paths of development for zoro and sanji with massive difference in their hype
G
Geo
I am not sure. I don't think there's the need for a power up just because Sanji got one.
Also IJ can still be tied to the gene awakening power-up for Sanji since it is just a mode made possible by the gene awakening (looks like Sanji already had IJ in store but couldn't use it to this extent because of possible leg damage).

For Zoro, he is already OP as it is. He will get another power up due to 2x damage later
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Exoskeleton is nothing. It’s literally what Ichiji and co had many chapters ago. Sanji is only now catching up with his siblings’ durability and speed. He’s still getting hit by bullets for some reason though, which was weird. It’s just weird to see people get hit by bullets.
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
Cinera
@Reborn: I do not mean that COC coating is equivalent to the exoskeleton in power, importance, narrative, utiltity, etc.
Cinera
Cinera
I mean that it's a power up that Zoro unlocked at a similar point in the fight as when Sanji unlocked the exoskeleton.
Reborn
Reborn
Oh!! My bad 🙏

Well I don't think zoro needs any more PU. Tbh, I wasn't expecting Oda to give CoC coating at all in wano so I am already satisfied with PUs.

But I am expecting some new move set with badass names.

Don't think Zoro would go into Asura unless King has AdCoC too which would be dope to see though
Cinera
Cinera
@Reborn: King should have his own trump card that will raise his abilities significantly the way Queen's Vinsmoke tech did.
worst pirate
worst pirate
Zoro’s next powerup has been foreshadowed a lot since the beginning of Wano and that is the black blade . The question is when does he achieves it , after defeating King or fighting Kaido .
Reborn
Reborn
Black blade against King seem less likely now because Oda already gave him CoC coating.

@Cinera I see Zoro dominating King now because he is no more nerfed.

Then, king can bring out his trump card to match Zoro and finally a new finisher for zoro to defeat king.

But who knows what oda has in mind
Cinera
Cinera
@Reborn: I think Haoshoku coating is a prerequisite for forging a Black Blade.
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
I don't think Zoro will have another power up in the King fight. In fact, I don't think Conqueror's Coating was intended for King the more I think about it, but for when he has to slay Kaido and fulfill Enma's will.
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
I believe that King's indestructibility is tied to his flame, and Zoro hasn't realized that, but once he does, he'll use his fire cutting ability to ultimately win the fight. Some of what I say could change should King have Conqueror's Coating.
Cinera
Cinera
@KiriNigiri: if that was the case, I don't think Zoro would awakened Haoshoku now.
Cinera
Cinera
Also, King is going to have a trump card just as Queen did.
KiriNigiri
KiriNigiri
@Cinera Zoro can't kill Kaido unless he knows Conqueror's Coating, and King is the most appropriate place for him to awaken it, whilst also helping him to defeat King in the process. But as I said, this could change if King possesses Conqueror's Coating or something else that can measure up to Zoro's power up, Zoro will need more than just figuring out King's abilities.