Worstgen

S
Shura
.this thing has nothing to do with Evil/Heretic powers...more liking it has something to do with himself only....
Reborn
Reborn
I don't remember that. But maybe it's due to him being inheritor of evil god legacy. I like mu as well. Infact I never liked xia much. I like dragon queen though.... I forgot about others as it's been long time since I read the first part.

To me, the biggest mystery is why yun has both darkness and light. Dragon queen was shocked and was thinking of something but then she didn't say it...
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Nice convo pals, enjoy my small raid
S
Shura
He is a heretic god...probably that is the reason....and I liked Xia in 1-50 chapters and even in gods realm when she protected Yun Che from the moon god emperor....but she still didn't get much "wow character moment" like Jasmins/Caizhi/The demon empress/Chu Yuechan/Cang Xue/Qianyi/Xuanyin/Bingyun etc.....
S
Shura
Yeah...there is Xiao Lingxi who is yet to be developed and has a big mystery around her.....what is that..."world defying heavenly manual" right??
S
Shura
Btb "Little fairy" is my top favorite....
Reborn
Reborn
Yeah! it's cleared what that manual is but why she was able to interpret a bit of it is not... there is downside as well. I mean I didn't like how yun helped increase the strength of all her family members in an instant..its ass pull... though this gives me the feel that they all will fight along side yun at the end
Reborn
Reborn
Indicating that his family was and is his biggest strength...

Also, I don't remember but can you tell me why yun didn't die but simply got reincarnated that too at the same planet and at the same age? And, what was that Phoenix god talking about to yun?
S
Shura
Phoenix nirvana...."rebirth"....he reincarnated 3 times....2 times due to mirror of samsara and third time due to phoenix nirvana...the biggest gift bestowed by pheonix god
Reborn
Reborn
Oh! I thought it was due to mirror of samsara. Thanks....

All I am certain is qianye will die protecting yun... I feel sad on her death. Last time it was with little fairy incident that I felt some emotions
S
Shura
I was also like that with little fairy....and I don't think Qianye will die...and I think Xia Qingyue may sacrifice herself like it happened in Shura wrath (if you read this, you will understand what I am talking about)....
Reborn
Reborn
Spill the beans shura..i don't want to read anything new lol
S
Shura
Then I felt very bad when Mu Xuanyin died....and also Qing ye (remember wood spirit clan...girl)....she died within the day Yun Che promised her that he would return and play with her...I felt very tragic...
S
Shura
Man, actually there was a very big story lol....but that is also very good book....virtual reality+ fantasy+bit xianxia....it has only 850 chapters and it was completed.....there was full english translation..you also have tear jerking sequences around chapter 200-360....
Reborn
Reborn
I am not falling for this hype bait. Lol

I will read some summary to get an idea. Also, I think I have to re read atg.. I don't remember much of the stuff lmao
S
Shura
Lol...I am not hyping....let me give you some short summary...no one knows hero real identity until around chapter 250-350....he generally plays virtual reality game to help his benefactors sister
Reborn
Reborn
That's exactly what building hype is lol

Is he former reincarnation of yun ???
S
Shura
Nah.....this has nothing to do with ATG....it is its own.....the character "Shura" is the god turned devil in the "virtual" reality game he plays....
S
Shura
Big spoiler: this "virtual reality" game "designed" by one of the main villains :p
Reborn
Reborn
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ this hype tactic won't work on me... but I will take a look at it just for some research purposes