Lee Ba Shou
Which thread did Shishio Tsar Bomba?
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Asura Zoro looked far stronger than even Zoan Lucci if you ask me
Sentinel
Sentinel
???
No Vice Captain is stronger than the Captain.
HA001
HA001
Is buggy the strongest now cause captain ????
Sentinel
Sentinel
Is there a character stronger than him? Also, I wouldn't really underestimate Buggy. I'm sure he'll show later what he's really capable of.
Also, saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy also means he could have defeated Doflamingo alone. Why didn't he do that? Why does Zoro expect that his own Captain should be hella powerful after the timeskip if he's stronger anyway?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Zoro has ryuo but right now, he can only flow his haki on his sword, that doesn't make his haki stronger than Luffy's. And we've already seen characters with stronger haki being blown away from Bound Man.
HA001
HA001
He didnt do it cause oda put an admiral in the way.
His hardening shits on luffys whose has been broken or stated to be weaker than all his opponents post timeskip.
Cracker almost took boundmans arm off. Zoro would.
Chrono
Chrono
What even is this lmao. Are we talking about the Zoro that fainted to a nerfed Killer here ? His hardening can be god lvl but if he cant take a hit....then hes no different to Nami. Lolololololo
HA001
HA001
Sanji cries outside childrens bedroom cause even they break him.
Chrono
Chrono
16 is legal in japan. Their age difference is only 5 years apart. I bet your parents have a bigger one.
HA001
HA001
She was retconned to 16. She was younger than flampe originally.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
“ 16 is legal in japan.” oh boy, what kind of conversation did I stumble in on?
Jiihad
Jiihad
@Chrono “16 is legal in Japan”

Come again Nigha....
Chrono
Chrono
Did I lie tho. And Pudding is nothing more than a fangirl. His main ting is Nami..
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
"No Vice Captain is stronger than the Captain" @Sentinel

Well no
1. Hybrid King > Dragon Kaido
2. Katakuri > tantrum Meme
3. Beckman ~ Shanks
4. Zoro > dumbass Luffy. He is dumb 24/7 so that's it, Zoro > Luffy.
S
Shura
Rayleigh "the smartest guy": There is only one person who I am not sure about understanding the meaning of "3D2Y" (Zoro)
Trollpi: Luffy is dumber than Zoro.....lol...
false data101......proven fact that Trollpi is not Truthpi....
S
Shura
Zoro: I am sufficient to deal Pica. No need of my captain
Trollpi: Zoro is stronger than Luffy
Read One Piece not troll piece
S
Shura
"hybrid king > dragon kaido"....yeah strongest form of some one is greater than weakest form of captain....of course Ashura Zoro > Base Luffy
"Katakuri > Meme"....lol....whole meme pirates told that they can't stop her......
"Beckman = Shanks"......oh....Vivre card right.....VC said..."Zoro is second to Luffy"......
S
Shura
Also other than Topi, for the people who said "Zoro is stronger than Luffy"....you should also accept that Shanks or any other swordsman can be stronger than Mihawk because rank or title doesn't matter right....