Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
Glad to see you around again, man.

Yes, I already played 50h into it. One of the greatest games ever, full of surprises and mysteries. Imo it's even better than DS, what do you think?

Also, Elden Ring verse is hella op. They have Outer Gods.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
First of all, how are you still alive after the poison I slipped you?
2nd of all, welcome back.
3rd, Elden Ring is the best game I've played so far
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Elden Ring is my favorite game period. I’m 75 hours in and can’t stop. Send help immediately. I think From has outdone themselves.

I don’t know much about Godfrey/Radagon/Marika or the other top tiers. I know Radahn stopped all of the stars in the Universe from moving in a heavily weakened and wounded state, so yeah the verse is OP because I imagine Radahn will not be the strongest character.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
I am so ready for DLC. Like NOW. And it better be about Miquella
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I really want to know more about Godwyn. They hyped him up so much in the promotional material and even in the game itself, but he wasn’t even an optional boss unless he’s so secret that the community hasn’t discovered him yet lol.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Isn't there a fake Godwyn as a boss?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
There is a Godfrey boss (a couple actually) but not Godwyn. Godfrey is the original Elden Lord, Godwyn is his firstborn son who was killed at the start of the Shattering War. But it’s made clear that only Godwyn’s soul was killed and that his body continued to live on, and so I was expecting a Godwyn boss, but nope lol
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Oh yeah that's him. Way too many God names lol. Got the names mixed up. Godwyn is in the game actually. He's that giant face blob thing in Fia's questline.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Yeah, I was almost certain he’d be a major boss in the game after all of his focus in the promotionals. I think his name was mentioned more than any other character’s in all the trailers, and he only shows up as a giant corpse lol. I still haven’t given up hope that he’ll show up in a DLC
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
If DS1 can make you travel to the past to fight Artorias, they can do the same for ER. Lol