Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
I'll be less active here as I'm going to be really busy for the next couple of years.
Natalija
Natalija
Congrats, that’s really amazing 😎
Cinera
Cinera
* In the near term, I'll be really busy with work (I'm juggling 6 - 7 projects now), and I want to close them in the next couple of months so that I can resign at the beginning of June.
* My sister is also getting married in June, so I'll be pretty busy with that as well.
Cinera
Cinera
* I'll also be really busy with preparing to emigrate (securing my VISA, medical tests, finding accommodation, etc.)
Cinera
Cinera
* Then busy with preparing to resume formal education (I'd need to brush up on my CS textbooks, get good at Maths (Linear Algebra, probability and Calculus)
Cinera
Cinera
* Then I'd finally start my Masters program and will be pretty busy with it.

My aim is to perform extremely well, because I'll probably shoot for a PhD at Oxford/Cambridge/Imperial College afterwards. So I'd want to graduate with the best grades possible.
Cinera
Cinera
The next 4 - 6 years of my life will be super important. Fingers crossed that I do not fuck this up (get burned out or lose motivation).
Cinera
Cinera
If I can pull through, I'd be able to realise my two most immediate life goals:

1. Emigrate to a First World country
2. Land a six-figure job before I'm 30
Nidai_Kitetsu
Nidai_Kitetsu
Congratulations man
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Congrats.
Jiihad
Jiihad
Good shit bro🤙🏾
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Exceptional. Congratulations Cin!
AL sama
AL sama
congrats buddy
Hades
Hades
Congrats man...all the best
Kromage911
Kromage911
Hey, that's the uni I was planning on going to and also got an offer from, which I fulfilled! At least before my plans changed ofc lol. Congrats!