Worstgen

Uncle Van
Uncle Van
I've only been a mod for like a week. Older threads that already have traction/lots of activity arent a factor.

Roger/WB vs anyone is a pointless endeavor. It's like putting Current Luffy against Drake, Hawkins etc in a 1v1.. Its obvious that Luffy is better and that most will vote for him, making the thread pointless. There's hardly a case to be made for anyone beating Roger or Primebeard in a 1v1.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
What do you mean theres no case? Theres literally a character in story right now known as the 1 v 1 King who had that reputation even when WB was alive. If there is no case, why is there a stalemate between great powers? Why did Roger need luck to get rid of Shiki? Why has BM's empire been unmoved for decades whilst WB was still alive and well in his prime? Why does Kaido have superior strength hype?
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
And why are you looking at polls? These threads are for discussion. If you're closing them, then there is no room for discourse. Believe it or not, some people are actually open to having their minds changed in an argument. When you close a thread because you assume the result, then you're eliminating that possibility. And precedence does matter.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
You must remain consistent. If those threads are up, then you have no clear reason apart from some assumptions to close this thread.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
The thread is about BM vs the person she herself placed on a higher pedestal....the person who was consistently placed above her with no objective reason to doubt. It's obvious that WB and Roger are above BM with the current story. If the thread was about difficulty, then it would probably survive but it's not about who would win, the answer obviously being WB.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Its once again, no different than someone making a thread about Current Luffy vs Hawkins. It's obvious that Luffy wins making the thread pointless. If it was about difficulty, the there is an actual purpose to the thread with some actual discussion worth having
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
I don't have the energy to argue that "even" statement. All I will say is that you can make such a statement without assuming inferiority. In context, she was literally talking about taking down all her rivals in one go. All that statment implies is that she views WB as a bigger threat than the 2 others. In the novel, we learn that WB has the biggest crew and fleet. That statement cannot be extrapolated for a 1 v 1.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
I won't argue anymore but I disagree that the lock was warranted.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
One last thing it's ridiculous to compare Bm and WB to Luffy and Hawkins. WB did NOTHING to touch BM in decades. If he could have taken her territory as a rival pirate, He would have done it.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Your personal interpretations matters not. The thread was about WB vs BM where the victor is obviously WB, with WB winning dominating the discussion like the other sub discussions of the forum involving this topic. Pointless, one sided threads are warrant for closing.