Worstgen

Steven
Steven
Kata is better than the whole happy hippo crew from Kaido
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Efege is doing just as much as those you are saying hate/trash kata. all we needed to see here folks. people hate characters and fanboy others . kata aint special in that regard.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I have a Katakuri tag so I'm tempted to wank him for once in my life
S
Shura
"Queen doesn't seem to be concerned about FS or CoC"....which villain ever concerned about protagonist in the whole series until they get their ass beaten??....even Doffy who said "I don't underestimate SH ultimately underestimated"...Katakuri who stopped "Luffy from going G4" also didn't consider Luffy can eat mochi and come out alive....Also, Luffy didn't give a shit about Queen though
Kejon
Kejon
He was very popular in OJ, but now that King is the next commander to fight, they hate on Katakuri. Especially Zoro fans hate on him.
B
bluefire12
I don't get where the Katakuri hate came from
Maybe they just hate the Big Mom Pirates
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Haters always existed and will all the time :3 but it's a bit uncommon how the opinion has changed so much
HA001
HA001
@Sentinel luffy hasnt surpassed all the first commnders at all.
Steven
Steven
Yes,he had.Next step are the Yonkous and not FM´s
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Think Jealous girlfriend meme.
Guy = OP fan
Jealous Girlfriend = Katakuri
Girl Jealous Girlfriend Is Jealous Of = King
comrade
comrade
Katakuri, one of my favs
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
My tag is very stronK. FS is even much more rare than a logia :)
Sentinel
Sentinel
@stormylife Yeah, Queen may have seen more from the world and he obviously saw how two top tiers fight with each other but it doesn't mean he doesn't care for FS. And I mean, of course Queen can be unfazed by FS but how could he exactly match FS? I wouldn't determinate Queen's pl only because of his impressions imo.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Also, many villains have shown in OP that their overconfidence was often the reason for their beatdown. And Queen couldn't predict one single move from Linlin whilst Luffy danced around Linlin's attacks.
And Kata has it easier to dodge attacks cause of his FS.
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
@nik87 another day, another gathering to comfort each other again here
Kucing Pencuri
Kucing Pencuri
Look, the Katakuri haters are gathering here... wH0 H4t3 g0d4kuR1, 1 d0Nt s33 4Ny0n3 H4t3s h1m.
Kucing Pencuri
Kucing Pencuri
Btw Pica >>> King & Quenn
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
wtf is this
katakuri haters are just as illogical as king queen haters. two sides of the same coin.
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Dua tiga ekor kancil, titit Katakuri kecil.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
topi is indonesian?