Worstgen

comrade
comrade
Raw power KKG. In terms of damage however.. pound cannon. It's swordsmanship after all.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Why KKG has more raw power?
Busting Mountain takes 100 Megaton

Luffy lifted a very very tiny part of dressrosa.
comrade
comrade
I mean, 1080 pound cannon didn't bust a mountain. It only cut ~1/3 through pica.
https://i.imgflip.com/3x6p24.jpg
Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai busted the mountain.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
That portion was gone right.
Yeah one third I guess
So around 20 to 30 melatonin

Still KKG isn't doing that is it?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, Pica took Zoro's 1080 PC, can he take a KKG as well? I don't think so.
Also, KKG busted through Spiderweb + God Threads without issues and knocked Doflamingo out. Then it cracked the core of the entire city until the underground.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
So if a flying slash destroys a mountain then only some of it would damage Pica as most of it went to destroying mountain.

I doubt a direct 1080 PC is getting survived by Pica unless Pica >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Killer who can tank multiple yonko attacks.

Pica in Golem can take KKG too
comrade
comrade
I mean KKG didn't hit the ground directly. It broke through spider web + god Thread and propelled Doffy with such force into the ground that part of the town flipped over. If we assume Doffy is an indestructible object, would 1080pc also break through both moves and propel doffy with such force into the ground? I guess not.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Well thats just the way Oda depicts swordsmanship.

Zoros kick launched luffy across town and destroyed a building alongside taking out 2 other guys.

Obviously Oni giri has more power than Zoro kick since it equaled Bazooka. Yet Oni Giri doesn't send people flying

Zoro kick does bazooka does
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
But again if indirect impact or Zoros kick is building level what is direct impact?

Multi building level?

By that logic KKG is maybe small mountain level
Sentinel
Sentinel
@comrade Tilting the town was just some extra collateral damage, the impressive thing about KKG is cracking the core of the city structure. Doflamingo landed at the absolute bottom of the underground. I think that's the real damage.