Worstgen

Reborn
Reborn
Don't get me started with that lol

It's not easy to play with being only one with claim Restrictions and everyday being reborn vs.......and seeing your efforts getting ruined by someone not just on one day...but for three straight days....lol
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Bogard amazing mafia play man. you definitely blent in well.
Bogard
Bogard
Thanks Final, it was a funny experience playing as scum lol. @Reborn i know that feel since i experienced it before, but your tenacity while going through all this was good lol
AL sama
AL sama
@Reborn lol just chill

also the game isn't over so hush
Reborn
Reborn
@Bogard tenacity ??lmao I wanted to get lynched so badly but damn ....its a miracle that we caught all of you in a row and won this...

@AL sama meh.... host said end game lol add me to dead chat later
AL sama
AL sama
game isn't over until its announced
Bogard
Bogard
I know you wanted to quit, but it was still good you were still trying despite that. Your battle with Final was funny from scum perspective though. Kiwi sacrificing her indie role helped you tho. I knew she was indie, but i didn't know she could bypass my passive ability
Reborn
Reborn
"This GAME is OVER" okay Al I announced it as you wanted...lmao
Reborn
Reborn
@Bogard we will discuss later... Or else coach will school us LoL
Bogard
Bogard
Lol it's because i also thought the game was over :p
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Bogard yes AL did good overall. I only suspected him when he tried to say that SK was not an indie and when he mentioned that thing about TAC confusing town. Also when he thought I had claimed so early as scum which would have made no sense.