Worstgen

Bogard
Bogard
The first time was to avoid the risk of you being protected, with us viewing Playa as another dangerous mofo especially since you only had TAC under your radar at that point with no real proof of his culpability. The second time though, we could have killed you because we noticed you'd not be protected, but we also thought you were useful alive thanks to Final, while we viewed Noctis as more dangerous.
Bogard
Bogard
But we didn't predict that Kiwi could bypass my passive ability
Reborn
Reborn
Why not after tac Lynch? I mean I am sure that you knew I don't have protection abilities yet every day after tac Lynch I didn't get kill and was shocked because with every Lynch I was gaining more credibility...

Also, why you and tac both went immediately to cast vote on rej??
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
It would’ve helped build cred and I intended to go aggressive on day 2. I defended you enough day 1 and would’ve helped lynch maf day 2. But I didn’t expect you to sus me
Bogard
Bogard
Yup it was to get town cred, but also Rej had an ability that when activated could kill a person after getting lynched, so among the mafia, he was the best one to use as a kamikaze
Reborn
Reborn
@TheAncientCenturion you know why I sus you? Will tell you in the thread

@Bogard yeah but that resulted into your meta going off...you Know you could have been really difficult to pick if you would have not shown inconsistency in your meta and reads