Worstgen

Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
We just have to see who has team equity with Rhea at the meeting.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>>>Vote lunch(with) Fuji ๐Ÿ˜‡

<3, what do you have in mind? I'm thinking sushi.

>>>Vote tickleattack Prof ๐Ÿฅฒ

Good thinking Kagu, we will torture the information out of him ๐Ÿ’€

>>>Vote hugtackle Rhea ๐Ÿ’œ

The Ol' Naruto talk no jusu tactic? Could work. For this post of yours I don't think Kagu is the rat among us, she bribed me with food, proposed to torture a scum read of mine and even offered to convert Rhea.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>>>We just have to see who has team equity with Rhea at the meeting.

Then we wait for the rest of them to show up.
Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
Before it starts Iโ€™d like to go ahead and claim indie.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Whats ur wincon
Can u win with town?
Y shd we keep u around?
R u gonna bkstab us?
Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
I have kill everyone at the -er, to collect copypastas
Uhhhh.. yes
Bc Iโ€™m kawaii
No comment
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
We'll revisit u day 3 at the latest.
Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
Wait. This is a hot single indie meeting. Why do you care if I win with town? ๐Ÿ‘€
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Because I myself have a pro town wincon, so I'm wondering ๐Ÿ’€
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
>>> For this post of yours I don't think Kagu is the rat among us, she bribed me with food, proposed to torture a scum read of mine and even offered to convert Rhea.

You can trust me Foooj. Iโ€™m the one who will be coasting all game but appear last minute with my super-ultra-favulous-awesome -unblockable-unredirectable secret attack to make us win on day5. And yes sushi sounds like a great idea! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
>>>but appear last minute with my super-ultra-favulous-awesome -unblockable-unredirectable secret attack to make us win on day5.

Well damn, now I know who I'm gonna be protecting all game, give us that dub sis! PS: If I somehow get redirect and Kagu and I die, it was Prof ๐Ÿ‘๏ธโ€๐Ÿ—จ๏ธ
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83
TKOTS better be careful liking comments in this meeting with all this talk of sushi.
Flower
Flower
Vote Lynch Fuji.

I should have known you're the culprit.

Well, actually you're not, but I have to frame you.
Nana
Nana
I am late to the party ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

"TKOTS better be careful liking comments in this meeting with all this talk of sushi""

Lmfaoooo
Flower
Flower
@Nana donโ€˜t tell anyone weโ€˜re the actual culprits. Iโ€˜m already throwing Prof to the wolves. Then weโ€˜ll have enough cred :).
Kagu Nyan
Kagu Nyan
The lunch was great and Iโ€™m sure weโ€™ll win by sheeping each other ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Nana
Nana
All i know is yay team girls ๐Ÿ‘ญ let's sheep each other