Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Half the forum is hating on Zoro, so I think it's pretty even lol
HA001
HA001
Zorojackson has a nice ring to it. We can sail on the tears of all the haters.
T
Tangerine
i think people don't dislike Zoro per se, it's some Zoro fans who are sort of hard to like xD
Reborn
Reborn
Funny hearing this when most of the Zoro versus threads are being made by users who don't like Zoro... And, every fanbase has fans which are difficult to like.. Why singling out Zoro fanbase?
HA001
HA001
Cause we too stronk @Reborn just like zoro...
T
Tangerine
yep, every fanbase has that, that's why i said "some fans" :)
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Why singling out the Zoro fans then? You could have said that at the beginning, but you opted for Zoro fans immediately. And as @Reborn noted, most of the threads are made by users who dislike Zoro.
T
Tangerine
hmm because OP is talking about zoro? if you made a status about sanji or luffy, i will reply like this too :)
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I'm just happy we all get along at the end of the day, happy to discuss a series we like together.
Haku
Haku
Hey I know every fan base is like that, just that particularly Zoro fan base is strong/big/present in this forum which is not a bad thing necessarily; It just is. I was just making an annotation that there a lot of Zorowankers here. Zorojackson doesn't sound as a bad name...
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Huh, ok. I just did. I will await your comments now.
T
Tangerine
i just did :)
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Hmm, it does not feel genuine though, I cannot feel the emotion behind it. Maybe it is just me though.
Reborn
Reborn
The fact here is Zoro fans are highly active. Top 3 posters with highest post here are Zoro fans for case in point. We are vocal majority which give feeling of numerical majority in threads. We haven't stopped fans from other fanbase from being so active, did we? Anyway, I just wanted to say 'no fanbase should play victim card' because we all are responsible for what happens during threads.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
We Zoro fans are the quintessential of poetry
T
Tangerine
lol! it's just you no worries ^_^ i mean what i said~
Haku
Haku
I felt what was a joke you took it to seriously. Sorry if offended you.... I am not particularly from any fanbase. Lets enjoy, again that there are many zoro fans is not necessarily a bad thing. I have enjoyed quite a bit most discussions!!