Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
All the time. Lol
Sentinel
Sentinel
Better question: You ever wonder how strong Kizaru's awakening would be? I hope Kizaru will show incredible light abilities like Licht from Black Clover or even better.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I was actually literally just thinking about Kizaru's Awakening lol. I think he'll for sure have one of the most powerful awakenings in the series.
Sentinel
Sentinel
If we see his awakening, I'm sure people wouldn't question anymore that he could indeed beat two Yonko at once lmao.
D
Dragomir
Borsalino has the potential to be the strongest character in OP right now tbh. But from how Sakazuki is being built up, it wouldn't make sense.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Denim @Admiral Lee Hung

Since I brought up Licht as an example, the latter created a huge light circle, covering the entire Clover kingdom (a country) and he spammed tons of light sabers which would have destroyed that country for sure.
Sentinel
Sentinel
What if Kizaru can't turn the environment into light but instead just creates a huge light circle - country or large country sized - in which he can spam the landscapes with huge ass lasers? He could also travel with lightspeed far easier since there is a permanent light source in which he could use Yata no Kagami to travel huge distances but to use it on combat as well.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
What if Kizaru can pull light beams from the Sun to attack people :woke: Lol

Nah jk, but yeah I do think we'll probably see something around Patri level from him, him being able to destroy an entire city/island in one move is not far fetched.
nik87
nik87
ffs my sword wank is nowhere close to this admiral wank, i gotta step my game up...
Sentinel
Sentinel
Imo it is even a logical possibility since a huge light circle is the only way to spread his awakening like that - something on Patri's level would be also sick asf (no wonder the Black Clover characters are quite op).
Sentinel
Sentinel
@nik87 How are we wanking by saying Kizaru could make a huge light circle covering an entire country? It's not like Fujitora casually (!) lifted the rubbles of an entire country and meanwhile casually fought against the MC.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I feel he can definitely shift more than simply a city, Oda clearly wouldn't reveal his full potential so soon.