Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Nito and the Witch also fought the Dragons, as well as Seathe
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
The other lords were there for show, Nito plagued the lands while the witch burned the archtrees. Seath contributed but Gwyn was literally spamming sunlight spears hunting the dragons down
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Pretty sure the witches daughters helped as well
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Gwyn had armies of knights helping him, and did not know lightning was the dragons’ weakness until Seathe told him lol

As far as Dragonslaying goes, Nameless > Gwyn for sure my man
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
They helped burn the archtrees. They're agents of chaos, cannot damage dragons.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung You do realize that Nameless's soul is a gift from Gwyn. Gwyn gave portions of his soul to his family, Nito, Seathe and other beings. Nameless might be a challenge to Gwyn as we fight him, but prime Gwyn no diffs Nameless as he's literally a fraction of his soul
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Gwyn did not give his soul to Nameless, Nameless is his son, his soul was born from Gwyn’s soul. Gwyn gave Seathe and the Four Kings parts of his soul but his children’s souls are their own.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Also, Nameless is explicitly a God of War and Dragonslaying, Gwyn is a god of sunlight. Nameless’s whole hype is about how he’s a superior fighter to Gwyn. Also, Zombie Nameless >>> Zombie Gwyn
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
"However before he left, Gwyn divided his own soul among his clan and children,[13] and granted parts to both the Four Kings and Seath along with other beings." - this is the description of Gwyn's soul from DS1
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
@SakazOuki where is it mentioned that Gwyn gave portions of his soul to Nito?
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
He didn't apparently I mistook Nito for 4kings
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Oh nice. lol

Regardless, this would mean that Nameless has his own soul which is a product of Gwyn’s soul, as well as a fraction of Gwyn’s soul itself. Seems like Nameless has the soul advantage. Lol
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
How do you two scale Manus and Aldritch?
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Manus is top 5 for me, you don't get called father of the abyss for nothing. His boss fight is painful too lol
I don't see why Aldritch should be stronger than gwynevere
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Aldrich devoured Nito which automatically makes him top 10 for me. I put him slightly weaker than Yhorm but extremely close.

Manus >= Gael, probably at the level of Gwyn/Nito/Izalith
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Why do you hate Gwyn so much Lee lmao
No wonder Nameless is your fav xD
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I love Gwyn, he is in my top 5 favorite Dark Souls characters. Lol

But I can’t deny being massively biased towards Nameless lol. Did you know (according to Hawkshaw), that after Gwyn sacrificed himself to the flame, Nameless became the new God of Sunlight and the new Gwyn before he defected and joined the dragons? Lol
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Imagine being such a Chad that the Archdragons declare you to be their leader. Lol
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Who do you guys have for Nameless vs Gael
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Gael has the advantage as his powers are Dark based unfortunately. Lol

But who is stronger? Nameless for me in an extremely close fight. (Both versions in their primes)