Worstgen

Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
EOS Smoker could be a monster though. I still have hopes for him despite all the shit Oda makes him went through. Same goes for Coby. Drake is ambiguous for me the most. Like, if he unlocks Awakening then that would boost his stats greatly, alright cool. But will that be enough for him to reach the standard Admiral level? No. Like even if he masters the Rokushiki then he would still be behind tbh.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
So I dunno what Oda's gonna do with Drake anymore. About Issho, he might or might not unlock black blade, which is why I aiming for him to have Awakening. Like imagine Fuji pulling moons from space lmao? That's Madara level clout there lol. But I think that every Admirals should all have Awakenings + all 3 types of Adv Haki.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Like if the Colors Trio shows Adv CoA to stopped WB's quake attack and Future Sight to evade their opponents then I don't see why they wouldn't get Adv CoC as well. If anything, the Admirals with Rokushiki mastery, swordmanship/black blades for Fuji and Aramaki, insane physical stats and speed, Awakenings and 3 types of Adv Haki would make them an overpowered broken unit xD.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Issho won’t have a black blade. But he will have the best Observation Haki feats in the manga I think.

I’m not really sure how Oda would make Smoker Admiral level, is Devil Fruit is weak (for Admiral level) for one, and his Haki and Physicals last we saw were not great. If Oda has him keep pace with Luffy though, I could see him returning as an upper-level Vice Admiral, much closer to Admiral level than he was.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Gehrman they’re probably strong but nothing special among top VAs I think, maybe Onigumo/Strawberry/Doberman level. That top VA level which quite frankly should be comparable to King and Katakuri. Yamakiji having similar portrayal to Devon and Vasco marks the point where we are going to start seeing Yonko commander level VAs.
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
@Gehrman afaik they were candidates in Oda’s sketches not in the actual manga, so it’s safe to say they’re top VAs but still nowhere near the admirals
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
They’re in the manga @SakazOuki , they are in the chapter where the Marines hear about Big Mom and Kaido meeting
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Yeah but they were only candidates in Oda’s plans not in canon
“There actually was a time at one point where I considered making the new admirals a "Pig" and "Kappa" to match the "Monkey" "Pig" and "Kappa" trio from Journey to the West. However, in the end, I decided against it and we're here now with our newest additions, the "Tiger" and the "Bull". There is an actual reason for this, but I won't tell.”
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I'm actually interested in their characters and devil fruits.

Chaton is friends with Issho, which means that he's not lacking notable supporters in the Marines even though he recently joined(tho Chaton could be a drafted recruit as well)

Seems like Gion was mentored by Tsuru, similar to Kuzan and Garp and Borsalino and Sakazuki by Z. She also seems to be familiar with Garp
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
Thoughts on what their devil fruits could be?

Have a feeling it may be related to their colors
SakazOuki
SakazOuki
Gion has a phantom troupe spider tattoo on her thigh, with pink she’ll probably have gum logia/manipulation
Chaton gives me bear zoan vibes for some reason
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
She could have a special paramecia like Katakuri.

Chaton gives me zoan vibes as well
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
being honest gb is the worst admiral in the lineup
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE in terms of strength? He and Fuji are probably equal. The OG trio may be slightly above.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE if you're talking about character, I can see where you're coming from. Though I like him and think another "bad admiral" is good for the story.

I think we need to see more of him. I don't like his opinions on the celestial dragons.... Just seems odd and forced
King7
King7
"So if I wanna capture Mihawk e.g. I'm dispatching Aokiji, but if I want someone to go smoke the Meme pirates I'm sending Gigabull for sure."

@SakazOuki Why do you prefer GigaBull on BMP over Aokiji ?
For me either Admiral is fine to send , both can solo the BMPs but if the BMPs are on the sea i'll send Aokiji for sure , he's stronger on the sea than GB based on what we've seen .
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Ryokugyu is amazing as a character imo. He represents a really underexplored side of the WG, an extremist authoritarian who probably believes the pre timeskip Marines were a bunch of pussies. He charges into multiple Yonko headfirst and without an ounce of fear or tactics to speak of, even if it results in him getting ganged on, + like Fujitora, he has his own agenda that we have yet to explore or learn more about.
King7
King7
Infact based on what've seen , every other Admiral is stronger on the sea than GB :

- Aokiji obviously can freeze the sea and trap Queen Mama Chanter , and then if he pulls out Awakening the BMPs are dead .

- Fuji obviously can sink Queen Mama Chanter and everyone there , and while BM can survive by riding on Hera/Prom , Fuji will use his strongest attacks on her and BM is dead
King7
King7
- Kizaru obviously doesn't even have to worry about falling to the sea , he can dodge BM's slow , inaccurate attacks , with Light Speed + Light intangibility ignoring BM's elemental attacks

BM's attacks also aren't that strong - they've consistently failed to take down far weaker people than Kizaru ( infact the only 1 BM took down in the entire Wano was Page One )