Worstgen

Pantheos
Pantheos
I think he can grow to that point, yes. Shanks has to accept that there is not only Luffy in the next gen. Also Kid has an open business with Shanks. I think Kid and Shanks will meet on Elbaf.
Reborn
Reborn
What you believe actually contradicts

You said in spoiler thread that you think shanks would be an antagonist to Luffy

And, you also feel that kidd will fight shanks and beat him

Shanks is not fighting Luffy after he lost to kidd

Also, I don't think kidd will beat shanks.

If shanks is not evil and is going down then it will be BB who will do this deed as they have history and crew parallel at Mf
Seven7
Seven7
Only thing I can see a stalemate, Oda does this when he doesn't want both parties to lose hype

Think of Roger pirates vs Whitebeard pirates Prime Rayleigh could've soloed while Gaban faced Oden and Roger faced Whitebeard, Mihawk in Marineford, Shanks in Marineford etc etc

I don't see the reason in Kid being destroyed twice by shanks, makes no sense narrative wise.
Kerkovian
Kerkovian
Kidd beating Shanks after seeing him neg Leanbull from the edge of Wano is the same hope of absurdity that Zolo killing Waido was.
Pantheos
Pantheos
@Reborn I said he could be an antagonist, but I never said he had to fight Luffy. If he retrieves and goes into the Imu defense squad for the final fight, he could be the enemy for someone else after all. Maybe mihawks if he joins the alliance.
Rej
Rej
You guys shouldnt talk about spoilers in profile pages. Seems I will have to put someone on ignore from now on. Sowwy.
AL sama
AL sama
@Rej these aren't spoilers and has nothing to do with the actual chapter