Worstgen

Natalija
Natalija
I don’t think anything groundbreaking happened, but I’m glad he has the balls to fight BB 😎
Reborn
Reborn
He definitely showed courage.

Do you think he can take BB hits? As of now BB didn't land a single hit so do you think Law can withstand combo of Yami and Gura?
Natalija
Natalija
I don't think he can :') once BB goes all out with the fruits, Law will either be half dead or try to escape with a swap in Room

Even with their "crash", Teach seems to be testing the waters instead of giving all he's got
Natalija
Natalija
What about you?
Reborn
Reborn
To me, this chapter was giving some respect to Law and his crew. BB grash look normal and pale in comparison to what he pulled at MF just after getting Gura. And, he didn't even use yami so I think this chapter was just to make Law and his crew look good.

I don't see Law escaping anymore. It makes this fight quite anti -climatic.
Natalija
Natalija
Ya, for sure @ first part. And I'm glad Oda is giving Law's crew a moment to shine.

Law is not going to die here, so one of two things will happen: he somehow escapes willingly or someone saves him on the brink of death (which would kinda be a repeat of the Boa situation). OR something else happens to interrupt the fight.
Reborn
Reborn
I don't see law getting saved unless the one who came to save law would end up dying and BB gets his df

I don't see him getting escaped as well coz oda gave us this fight on panel and there was note saying "it will shake the world" or something - which means this fight isn't just about pG but more - like oda tying - Rocky Port + God valley + laugh tale + 3 Ds (Luffy bb and law) together
Reborn
Reborn
Now, I don't think law will die right now but there is no denying that his fruit is very valuable and doffy did say that his fruit is about 3 things
1) personality surgery
2) Eternal surgery
3)And, to hold the true world power

So, either BB or shanks(if evil) or IMu would Target him

In my opinion, he might get captured here
Natalija
Natalija
I don't think anyone is going to die at this point of the manga, sadly. Law definitely not, let alone anyone else

We'll see, I guess.
Natalija
Natalija
Captured - that's possible.
Natalija
Natalija
But BB is the type of person who'd rather take a DF than hold someone hostage. If there's no one else in the BB crew who can take it, it's possible only then