Worstgen

Krusher1357
Krusher1357
So you can teach old dogs new tricks, eh?
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
More like teach new dogs old tricks. So many losing their money in crypto and meme stock options
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
A bud of mine most likely lost his 15K worth of crypto during this FTX fiasco. At least that's what he told me. From what I've read it's Insanity what's going on over there.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
FTX was a giant ponzi scheme and it was the 2nd biggest crypto company, sponsoring many youtubers. Most of these crypto companies came to be in the last 1 or 2 years and never experienced a recession so many are going under. If you in crypto, stick to actual investme Brokerages and/or wallets.
Bisoromi Bear
Bisoromi Bear
There are MEME STOCKS?????
What the.....😑😑😑😑
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
@sanji>Lollo stocks like AMC and GME that skyrocketed because of hype. Extremely overvalued but everyone dumps their money into it thinking they'll get rich only to be broke
Bisoromi Bear
Bisoromi Bear
Oh,I thought there are stocks from actual memes, as in ppl investing in meme templates.

Stock market is weird. I don't get it and I think I don't even wanna get into that stuff.
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
There are a ton of meme cryptos though. There's is literally coins named after Kanye West, Donald Trump and Jeffrey Dahmer. Anyone can make a coin.