Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Tough one. Unohana w/ bankai was low diffing Zaraki x30 times before he reawakened his true power. I can't see Shunsui lowdiffing Zaraki with his shikai except for his most haxxed techniques. However I can't see Unohana surviving against Shunsui's bankai either. It's way too hax and you essentially need to accept death.

Bankai Shunsui > Unohana > Cooperative Shikai Shunsui > Regular Shikai Shunsui IMO
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
He doesn't live long enough to get to act 4 IMO. Anime should clear up a bit more about Unohana's Banakai.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I don't think you can interrupt the bankai once it starts, right? Not unless Unohana's reiatsu is that much greater than his.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
The acts would have to play out in order right? Also nothing stops her from using her Bankai as well.
Seth
Seth
The author himself trashed Shunsui so much that I would say Unohana takes this easily and it is sad.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
But they share damage once the acts start and are unable to die from that damage, right?
Uncle Van
Uncle Van
Nothing stated about them being unable to die. Anyways, this fight looks like a stalemate or draw. In a datebook, Shunsui and Unohana were given a 100 for reiatsu and kido.